Mouse Problem

This is a discussion on Mouse Problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My mouse wheel (Scroll) does not work when i try to scroll down the page but when i click the ...
Page: 1

lil_mageskillz

My mouse wheel (Scroll) does not work when i try to scroll down the page but when i click the wheel it work just scrolling it doesnt work. any one know how to fix it?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Mouse Settings -> Wheel ?

ILoveYouToo

if that doesn't work then clean it. If its still bad get a new mouse

if that doesn't work then clean it. If its still bad get a new mouse[/b]
    Should try it on a different computer before getting a new mouse, the mouse may be fine but the software thats used to work it may not be? h34r:

ILoveYouToo

Should try it on a different computer before getting a new mouse, the mouse may be fine but the software thats used to work it may not be? h34r:[/b]
    He didn't say that he got a new mouse so im assuming that it's worked on that computer before and now it's not anymore.

lil_mageskillz

i checked the wheel settings didn't see anything wrong with it, cleaned the mouse and it still doesn't work. dont got another computer to try it on. it happened out of no where. turned on my pc one day and it didn't work. its weird. is their like some update for or something i need to download for it to work?

Check the settings again. There must be a specification, 4e "middle button" or "universal scroll", try switching these and let us know.