Suspended Account

This is a discussion on Suspended Account within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I log in and decided to play on my Diez account. Had troubles logging in but finally got in. ...
Page: 1

Default Suspended Account

So I log in and decided to play on my Diez account. Had troubles logging in but finally got in. I see a freaking Shard +11rb on merch! I want to see it's price the problem is that I can't open merch. Was told that I had to verify my account or something... Tried logged in on the webpage but I got this message; "This account is temporary suspendend due to no activity for the certain period. Please contact customer service." Says that Need to verify the account but I don't know how and I can't find the customer service. everything used to be solved with a support ticket back in the old days... Now I can't find how to ask for customer service... Such a drag...

to verify your account , you have to , either buy a premium , or make a phone verification on the website ( they send you a text message with a code and boom , your account is verified! ) , have a good day!