error pls

This is a discussion on error pls within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ever since the xtrap/xpatch came out i was never able to fully download it when it freezes, this pops up ...
Page: 1

invader

Default error pls

ever since the xtrap/xpatch came out i was never able to fully download it

when it freezes, this pops up

lately i've been able to bypass this by ending the process of xpatch, then ko would load up

but today i got more errors and now i cant get on ko

after i click "ok", ko closes and the "buy bronze premium" shit pops up

about 1 hour ago i logged on and didnt see the last 2 errors, but servers were full
    when i tried again i kept gettin all these errors

k2's combo is gettin better

Guachimagaa

im getting the last 2 errors :S i logged in this morning perfectly, but now its impossible to log in

sexa

u seem to run game in compatibility mode. why u need it?

HsK

close counter, xfire and all program that you don't need to play

ParDuS

FuckKO Plz :lol:

Mattster

this kind of thing used to happen to me with hackshield

for some reason i was able to connect fine in the mornings, but in the afternoon it became impossible. my college ISP for some reason prevented me from being able to connect to an ftp server to update :blink:

go to C:Program FilesKnightOnline , right click on KnightOnLine.exe , click properties and go to compatability tab to make sure your not running it in compatability mode. If you are uncheck the box.

Also try C:Program FilesKnightOnlineXTrap and make sure xtrap.exe isnt in compatability mode also.

Hm , if that doesent work the only thing I could think of is go to start>programs>acessorys>command prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns

Errorist

Apihookcrack, meaning you're trying to bypass Xtrap with a program like or related to FuckKo. Simple method for bypassing this would be to disable the connection of your browser. Open IE, File>Work Offline. Load Knight Online and enjoy.

another solution is to delete thrid party programs like koxp,macro etc :rollseyes: :lol: and if that's not the case try what bigjuicyboobies said

maybe he has no fKO and its just gheTTo and he neeeds help now his solution is solved

Errorist

Getting The game security module has failed. indicates that the user tried bypassing the Xtrap update. Doing this is vital in the process of getting KOXP to run with Xtrap. Also, an APIHOOKCRACK error indicates he tried to run FuckKo without disabling his browser's connection.

invader

thanks triple, for some reason my macro program starts when my windows starts ever since the new update came out
    jk
    it was actually my launcher.exe that had compatability mode. i dont know how it got checked...
    well now i can finally dl xpatch and ko works again. thanks
    i love u bigjuicyboobies
    thanks jason

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    another solution is to delete thrid party programs like koxp,macro etc :rollseyes: *:lol: and if that's not the case try what bigjuicyboobies said

+1 I haven't had a problem logging in to KO since I downloaded it over a year ago, unless servers are down, like now.

TakeThat

i dont; have compatibility problem but i got that apihookcrack bullshit and can;t start the game. zzzz tried flushdns and workoffline broswer nothing working, tried reinstalling game that didn;t help wtf is wrong with this game.

Guachimagaa

finally, i can play again, all i did was downgrade ko to 1330 version then downloaded the patch 1331, but it said it couldnt extract files, then i got pissed off turned of computer, then i turned on it some time later and put version 1331 again and it works fine now