PerFectioN Hacked!

This is a discussion on PerFectioN Hacked! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "The character Perfection (clan snapcracklepop) has been hacked, he is trying to sell the items off the hacked char, aswell ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default PerFectioN Hacked!

"The character Perfection (clan snapcracklepop) has been hacked, he is trying to sell the items off the hacked char, aswell as a gabs adament he just scammed off a clannie, using the old owners reputation.

Buyer beware... and dont trust this character untill it has been restored to owner.

(Character Perfection is in our alliance and have spoken to members of snapcracklepop, that are on)"

KOL Forum:
    The character Perfection has been hack - GamersFirst Forums

I just want everyone to know, cause the guy pmed me ingame and on ko4life, he wanted to buy my chitins but said i would have to go first.

CrappyKoko:
    "hi i offer 700$ for all what is your in game name or msn or just pm me in game PerFectioN i wait for your pm"

and he also told me ingame (to bad i didn't take SS) that he was benson05 on ko4life (i'm sure it's not true), but he pmed me from CrappyKoko as he forgot pw to benson05, so he had to wait for his brother to come back from camp, which made it very fissy

well i hope no one get scammed by this guy, benson05 is NOT! involved but he told me that that was his real ko4life account

benson05 is the guy who got scammed! CrappyKoko is not the owner of that account.

I'm not PerFectioN, I just posted this to warn people!
    Last edited by Thardy; 04-10-2011 at 08:36 AM.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...om-8-a-318188/
    Attention
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...ng-gbs-318092/

All these are other threads raising suspicion of Crappy - should be enough for a ban.

sorry to hear.

i banned the prick....

Alright lets get it str8 Benson05, is the owner of perfection (not the one whos scamming ppl) fyi this is mortalkombat. The account perfection has been hacked and he has impersonated my boi, so until you here a post from THIS ACCOUNT benson05 which is rambos account, that its been recovered DO NOT! i reapet DO NOT do deals with perfection, rambo bought the account from PerFectioN on the forums. SO its not for sure, but i think the original owner scammed it back.

Okay I am the owner of the account (after buying it from BioDiesel about 3 - 4 weeks ago), so i logged in to vent today to have someone say to me - heard your account was hacked yet? I havent been online at all over the weekend due to work a personal commitments.

So what happened was - I sold my account to CrappyKoko ([email protected]), whilst waiting for the $$$ to come into my account - i said he could login to check all the items where there etc. I said, yes that is fine, sealed all my items etc etc. I logged in after he checked - everything was still there so that was all good. He kept asking me for SQ and unseal/seal code - i kept insisting that i will not give him any information until i recieve the money, i then had to go to bed as i had work early the next morning, so I went off, in hope that i would recieve the money in the morning so i could complete the trade and give him the account information. I checked my bank the next morning, money had not yet arrived, so i headed off to work, 4.30pm that afternoon i got an e-mail on my iPhone saying the e-mail to my account had been changed, i was like what the feck? But as i was at a wedding, i had no computer access to check the account info. The following morning - i logged vent to have my clannie say "you heard your account has been hacked yet?" I said - no, but I presumed so due to my e-mail being changed. Only info he knew was ID and PW - NOTHING ELSE - the account was registered to a different e-mail to the one i spoke to him on msn with, so i have no idea how he got all my information.

Can anything be done?

P.S The first post in this topic was from MortalKombat (my clanleader) just to clear things up abit.

P.S CrappyKoko IS NOT BENSON05 - SO DO NOT BE FOOLED!

Banned

After all the warning topics how can someone be so stupid to trade with that guy??????

F0X

i can help in that matter

How can you help fox? Anything would be appreciated

F0X

it's easy i will get your character back to you

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f31/scammer-315006/

if u would of searched for the char perfection here, u wouldnt of bought it. the history is on ko4life.

turns out the guy got hacked again..
    ewg wergw says
    if its make you happy i get hacked yasterday 2
    so i dont have anything

Brayden Warburton says
    no it doesnt make me happy
    cause you fucking scammed me you little cunt
    now i lost $300 worth of items
    and all my time
    thanks to fucking you

ewg wergw says
    oh any your account some one aleardy scammed from me i try to sell it and he know the seal code and sq aleardy

MrLee

thoroughly deceived me, too, like someone I need a facebook to him, if he ...