Results 1 to 15 of 15

[euko] pu store

This is a discussion on [euko] pu store within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Each time i try 2 login into the PU store it says "LOGIN FAILED" - Press confirm to try again. ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    242

    Default [euko] pu store

    Each time i try 2 login into the PU store it says "LOGIN FAILED" - Press confirm to try again.

    and it will keep doing this.

    I asked the support buut they told me to reinstall / update flash etc.

    I tried it all, even did reinstall flash etc - nothing works.

  2. #2
    I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Help bitte!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    238

    Default

    stop babaing and start farming problem solved.

    Jk kasper much laff <3

  4. #4
    I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    stop babaing and start farming problem solved.

    Jk kasper much laff <3
    I havent babbaed at all on EUKO!! almost.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaspJuul View Post
    I havent babbaed at all on EUKO!! almost.
    cause there's hardly anything worth baba-ing yet.. :P

  6. #6
    mr.fox Senior Member henkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    623

    Default

    I got the same prob on my first account i made on beta and i cant even login to NTTgame.com with that account.

  7. #7
    I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    242

    Default

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

  8. #8
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    I had the same problem when I changed my password when I was ingame so I just relogged.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ChrissyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaspJuul View Post
    I havent babbaed at all on EUKO!! almost.
    i wouldnt even waste money on babashoping in euko eventually its going to die

  10. #10
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyBoy View Post
    i wouldnt even waste money on babashoping in euko eventually its going to die
    at least there not babaing on something thats already dead

  11. #11
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    at least there not babaing on something thats already dead
    ahahahahaha +1

  12. #12
    mr.fox Senior Member henkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    at least there not babaing on something thats already dead
    soooooooo true.

  13. #13
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    why people keep saying euko going to die. i mean obviously its going to slow down a bit... any new server is heavily populated in the beginning, and over next 2-3 months slowly loses some players to the sole fact that it isnt "new" anymore. but the server isnt going to lose enough people to the point were its dead or boring any time soon.

    so is only way to buy stuff on pus with moneybookers?

    also what lvl would i have to be to buy premium items from merchants/players and use them?

  14. #14
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    why people keep saying euko going to die. i mean obviously its going to slow down a bit... any new server is heavily populated in the beginning, and over next 2-3 months slowly loses some players to the sole fact that it isnt "new" anymore. but the server isnt going to lose enough people to the point were its dead or boring any time soon.

    so is only way to buy stuff on pus with moneybookers?

    also what lvl would i have to be to buy premium items from merchants/players and use them?
    u can buy from merchants at lvl 35.

    You can also use paysafecards and soon ESN codes.

  15. #15
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    u can buy from merchants at lvl 35.

    You can also use paysafecards and soon ESN codes.
    thanks bud

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •