EUKO - Sms Verify

This is a discussion on EUKO - Sms Verify within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after receiving the code from ntt this is the error im getting : Uploaded with ImageShack.us...
Page: 1

Default EUKO - Sms Verify

after receiving the code from ntt this is the error im getting :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by padi; 09-27-2013 at 02:48 PM.

lucky u can get that far. my sms verify thing tells me I dont have any Npoint when I have 1500+ lol

so "WTF"

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

saying it shortly, there is a problem with the database itself or with the code of the sql query used to check into the database if u wrote the right verif. code.
    Nothing to do with you; it's their problem.
    That check can't be completed cuz of that error, so u can't be verified by that sms system.That means u can't merchant till they fix it

p.s. condering it says "Unexpected error while querying..", the server hosting the DB should be running well, as well as the connection to the DB itself should be opened successfully.
    Actually good coders would have used sort of "specific"-case errors if those were not available; something like "unable to connecto to server" / unable to establish the connection with DB.
    That means, the error is, quite probably, in the query itself; [i do not want to believe they did not put tbls files not readable -supp. they run a *nix like system]
    But ehi, we're talking about ko and their teams..so...

ps.2- my suggestion is not to keep trying that smg verif-thing till u see something "official" on news/updates/announc. or on forum; i wont be surpraised if they decrease your n points regardless of that temp. bug.

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    lucky u can get that far. my sms verify thing tells me I dont have any Npoint when I have 1500+ lol

so "WTF"
    would be interesting if, after the fix, they mess up and from 0 npoints u go to 1500 XD
    Guess i wont send a ticket in that case ghghghgh
    Let's hope ^_^
    Last edited by inarco; 09-30-2013 at 12:11 PM.

its weird, I tried it again today and it says ok please wait 24-72 to receive verify code. odd thing is, i actually got a text on my phone saying that, so it means at least they can send my # text msg properly.

only question now is, when/if I get verify code in a day or 2, where do I enter it? oO if I have to go back to the verify page, it seems like you need to re-enter ur phone number and u get charged 5 np (they finally charged me 5 this time). I dont want to have to pay another 5 np to just to enter the facking code lol -_-