Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don't trade with eduardo84

This is a discussion on Don't trade with eduardo84 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Westernunion comfirmed that he collected the money on 26.oct.2010.Well already 2 weeks , haven't got my item ,so becaful trade ...
Page: 1

noobpriest

Default Don't trade with eduardo84

Westernunion comfirmed that he collected the money on 26.oct.2010.Well already 2 weeks , haven't got my item ,so becaful trade with ppl selling
    ( +11/90 iron bow ,+2 rol,dual +1 rol,+0 rol,+8 chd,iron set,iron bet,and... and 60 gbs).U might get scam.
    The +11/90 iron bow with IbabyhulkI (bro in law) ,he trade his +9 shard with ppl on madhouse (and +9 shard trade from Lany in game).Dunno how many +9 ibow in cw?
    I lost lot but its ok
    Thankyou.

Sorry for your lost , i stated in one of his topics that he has the same name of a scammer and he is from the same country too , but ofc you can't get someone banned with out having proofs , you should've asked about him before you trade
    bump for a ban !

noobpriest

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    Sorry for your lost , i stated in one of his topics that he has the same name of a scammer and he is from the same country too , but ofc you can't get someone banned with out having proofs , you should've asked about him before you trade
    bump for a ban !
    Just warn those who wanna buy +11/90 iron bow and he wont be rich with that >2k usd
    Anyway thx .

Yap sry your lost ><" go kill him damn ~!~!

sorry for your loss. Now maybe people next time wont flame me for closing the guy's merchant topic like they did on this thread.

iron bow +11rb bought it from dondergek !

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

damn srry for ur lost ):
    anyways always knew that guy wanst trust, just couldnt prove anything, pretty sure he also knew that the ib+9 were scammed before buying it from dongerenk or w.e the scammer was called.

mrsexyness

he is a well known scammer in olympia 2.
    he is from egypt

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrsexyness View Post
    he is from egypt
    werent u banned for being a scammer as well?

noobpriest

he is from egypt
    Im sure he saw my post
    Mahmoud awad awad from egypt
    Thx all.

mrsexyness

huh? im a new member on this website ..

huh? im a new member on this website ..
    new scammer
    LoL u sure thas not you

mrsexyness

ok first of all my name is not andres , its jose costa with msn [email protected] for ko and my other is personal.
    I bought the account to a friend , who was friend of the owner.
    I didnt know he was an scammer , my clan told me he was.
    I had to use cypher ring on it and moved to another account.
    I raised it to lvl 80 ( he sold me at 79)
    this happened like 4-5 months so YES IM SURE ITS NOT ME.

killer2010

Quote Originally Posted by noobpriest View Post
    Westernunion comfirmed that he collected the money on 26.oct.2010.Well already 2 weeks , haven't got my item ,so becaful trade with ppl selling
    ( +11/90 iron bow ,+2 rol,dual +1 rol,+0 rol,+8 chd,iron set,iron bet,and... and 60 gbs).U might get scam.
    The +11/90 iron bow with IbabyhulkI (bro in law) ,he trade his +9 shard with ppl on madhouse (and +9 shard trade from Lany in game).Dunno how many +9 ibow in cw?
    I lost lot but its ok
    Thankyou.
    zorry for u lost

shanny92

i aint feeling sry for ur lost, u got scammed and now u scammed me... i even made a post on hall of shame and they deleted it nice, well its enough that i know u scammed my mage yesterday, good luck in ur poor life noobpriest..

Yap

Quote Originally Posted by shanny92 View Post
    i aint feeling sry for ur lost, u got scammed and now u scammed me... i even made a post on hall of shame and they deleted it nice, well its enough that i know u scammed my mage yesterday, good luck in ur poor life noobpriest..
    Hi,i didn't scam , im from malaysia and all knew that i use WU not paypal.I cant login noopriest till now ,thats why i create another acc.
    I hope u guys post SS on that gay and again dont trade with noobpriest on ko4life cuz not me .I hope moderator with do smt on it.Thankyou.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast