everythings so fast

This is a discussion on everythings so fast within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i booted the game, and those k2, mgame, noahsystem things were gone in less then a second. they just flew ...
Page: 1

ozhakim

Default everythings so fast

i booted the game, and those k2, mgame, noahsystem things were gone in less then a second. they just flew by. then that orc chick that stands there had her mace swinging so fast i could barely follow it. i think it has something to do with the new graphics card i got, eVGA geforce 7600, but i dunno what. I was running 65 fps in elmorad castle, got 80 in town in cz, but then i lagged majorly and dced. does anyone know what the problem might be?

SiegeR

lol its better thing for u keep it like that

FatM4n

Default Re: everythings so fast

Originally posted by ozhakim
    i booted the game, and those k2, mgame, noahsystem things were gone in less then a second. *they just flew by. *then that orc chick that stands there had her mace swinging so fast i could barely follow it. *i think it has something to do with the new graphics card i got, eVGA geforce 7600, but i dunno what. *I was running 65 fps in elmorad castle, got 80 in town in cz, but then i lagged majorly and dced. *does anyone know what the problem might be?
    I have allways 999 fps in loggign screen but ingame it works well

king arthur

my fps is is 20 max :wub:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

yo yo 7 fps anytime anywhere WHAT WHAT !

only i time i get the mace swingin fast thing is if i alt tab over to msn or something while loading. if you just installed that card and this started then i would say its an issue the game has with that driver maybe. Try an older version of the driver and see if that helps.