Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 113

Ewylanal- Scammer.

This is a discussion on Ewylanal- Scammer. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Full list of scammed items- 2x WE 1x WE +1 2x rocs 1x iron neck 1x iron belt 1x Hell ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    MrPayne
    Guest

    Default

    Full list of scammed items-

    2x WE
    1x WE +1
    2x rocs
    1x iron neck
    1x iron belt
    1x Hell Breaker +7
    1x iron impact +5
    1x 2h giga +6 axe light
    1x 25 DD FIRST GRADE HELMET FOR PRIEST

    she said she was hacked and the hb was scammed rofl- we know u hacked Nerevarine u need USD

    http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14ke2.jpg

  2. #17
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Originally posted by Magyk
    Well back when she was human and in N_O she was known to be with quite bad temper and quite moody girl. She got pissed alot over some pointles things. However i didnt expect to see her scamming. There was some incidents what made me question her legitness like ShadowSpiker thing and something else but scamming like this....

    Well i think u just made her really mad and thats why she did something like this.
    i don't think thats a reason to scam i mean even if it is, there's no excuse for her to get away with it.

    and you'll be surprised at what most girls in this game will do to get items/money... i've already met some who're incorrigible.

  3. #18
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Well im not sure but wasent she supposed to be in army now? I remeber when she was in lunar war ith me about 2 months ago when we last spoke and she told that she will go to army.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    Originally posted by Magyk
    Well im not sure but wasent she supposed to be in army now? I remeber when she was in lunar war ith me about 2 months ago when we last spoke and she told that she will go to army.
    she is to young for the army.

  5. #20
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    Originally posted by Magyk
    Well im not sure but wasent she supposed to be in army now? I remeber when she was in lunar war ith me about 2 months ago when we last spoke and she told that she will go to army.
    Thats her sister

  6. #21
    PopTart
    Guest

    Default

    giving a bad name to israeli people... what a shame

  7. #22
    acolyted
    Guest

    Default

    oh dont include us the Israelis, with this biatch, please...
    anyway she prolly needs some USD for new condoms <_<

  8. #23
    hoody
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by acolyted
    oh dont include us the Israelis, with this biatch, please...
    anyway she prolly needs some USD for new condoms *<_<
    auhauahaa agree. <33 aco

  9. #24
    Senior Member Baba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    547

    Default

    dont biatch her here be good guns gentllemans wait for her to respond anything

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    275

    Default

    thats so sad im sorry about her

  11. #26
    Nerevarine
    Guest

    Default

    wow so bad to reply that kind of topic
    cant believe she did all,dunno whut to say...heard this from baba and just,yes im at army and quited game a while ago gave my pass to my bro and didnt change so some trustworthy ppl know it and never think to change it coz it was something i wanna remember for my good memories of this game.. last week i found my char naked and at moradon... never thought she did(still dont believe she did) blamed some1 and that some1's bro will look ip's which logined from my char and we will see who hacked me(what a funny thief even stole my acid pots,scream scroll,mp absorb halberd :P )
    we pk'ed some with payne , he is goodgun and fair player and ty he sold me tooth+6 very cheap for her...sry for hearin that bro but dunno what to say hope u will get ur thingies back
    im not waitin a rollback,any item back or anything dont care bout this game after i lost my reason to continue this game..i allready quited but still hurts me losin my hard-work items like that..still cant believe she did this,imo some1 usin her char did those all stuff...she isnt like that...

  12. #27
    Healo
    Guest

    Default

    I'm in IceColdDream as well, i'll try to catch her online and tell her whats up

  13. #28
    dah
    Guest

    Default

    :{

  14. #29
    MrPayne
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Nerevarine
    wow so bad to reply that kind of topic
    cant believe she did all,dunno whut to say...heard this from baba and just,yes im at army and quited game a while ago gave my pass to my bro and didnt change so some trustworthy ppl know it and never think to change it coz it was something i wanna remember for my good memories of this game.. last week i found my char naked and at moradon... never thought she did(still dont believe she did) blamed some1 and that some1's bro will look ip's which logined from my char and we will see who hacked me(what a funny thief even stole my acid pots,scream scroll,mp absorb halberd * *) *
    we pk'ed some with payne , he is goodgun and fair player and ty he sold me tooth+6 very cheap for her...sry for hearin that bro but dunno what to say hope u will get ur thingies back * *
    im not waitin a rollback,any item back or anything dont care bout this game after i lost my reason to continue this game..i allready quited but still hurts me losin my hard-work items like that..still cant believe she did this,imo some1 usin her char did those all stuff...she isnt like that...
    no hard feeling m8, you are a goodgun player and a friend, no blames comes to u im just amazed because i know her as a good player

  15. #30
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magyk
    Well back when she was human and in N_O she was known to be with quite bad temper and quite moody girl. She got pissed alot over some pointles things. However i didnt expect to see her scamming. There was some incidents what made me question her legitness like ShadowSpiker thing and something else but scamming like this....

    Well i think u just made her really mad and thats why she did something like this.
    i don't think thats a reason to scam i mean even if it is, there's no excuse for her to get away with it.

    and you'll be surprised at what most girls in this game will do to get items/money... i've already met some who're incorrigible.[/b]
    Ofc its not reason to scam like this. And i know what evul girls are rdy to do. Iv have been offerd sexxy cam convo and vacation pics for my items few times :lol: Waggy has offerd me sex also but his not girl...well he hasent been acting like a man also few times but still.

    And phantom i know that Liz is/was in army. I quess she just lied to me then.

    Anyways even if this some strange missunderstanding she will still be removed from my gg list coz he scammed that cs :angry:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •