Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Ewylanal- Scammer.

This is a discussion on Ewylanal- Scammer. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first of all. for Nere u really think after everything we had that i would hack you? or scam you? ...
Page: 3

ewy

first of all. for Nere u really think after everything we had that i would hack you? or scam you? i logined to your account once after half told me u didnt change the pass. and u know what for? for exping you, but u wouldnt care ur just gonna flame me along with the other ppl.

MrPayne, if u got my ID and Pass and i did not block u on msn why u still think i scammed you? i sent u those ss's so u can see who scammed me and what he said, i asked Tamir before lending and he said i can if i trust the guy. i knew him for a long time but i guess it wasnt enough.

the HellBreaker got scammed by a so called friend of mine. i went to Waggy and sent him the SS's after Numark63 logged off cuz i talked to his clannies.

the day after i told Tamir what happend. since it happend at night and he was sleeping i sms'ed him but he didnt answer (tamir is the guy i was sharing my acc with cuz he got hacked. i tried to help him><)
    he said Ori wants 370$ for the HB or another HB instad.. i told him he can have my account and items.
    after that i "locked" my account and gave Tamir the pass, when they logged in they have found that i got no items and called me. i was shocked and had to check it out myself.. saw i got hacked but they decided i scammed them. so no comment for that part cuz that is my story.

for the ChitinShield. Ashira left ko for a while and it was a clan bank item. C4pt4iN lended her his CS+7 and they both told me i can have the clab banks CS. then when we disbanded every1 decided that we should keep the drops. i even asked about the chitin shield and Nerevarine and a few more told me its mine and i deserve it.

I know JustNothing doesnt like me anymore. but ty for waiting unlike others that just started cursing without knowing a single thing about this story.

they decided i scammed them cuz i got scammed,and hacked the day after.
    i told them to take my items to payback the HB, maybe they scammed the items and trying to get me pay? i dont know u guys think whatever u want..

that is my side of the story

MrPayne

well, u didnt scammed hacked me u scammed babapayne, im the clan leader as a clan leader i must do that,
    now how this is possible that u lost the HB and just few more hours later u "got hacked" thats fishy and cant be true.

hoody

my small sister making more good lies than ewy <_<

4ikon

Stfu hoody, no flaming in this topic, just facts plz.

hoody

Originally posted by 4ikon
    Stfu hoody, no flaming in this topic, just facts plz.
    I dont wanna fight here with u.see u later on clan chat <_<

ewy

forget it aikon it was my bad that i tried to help him.
    ima pay him for the HB. real cash.
    and im out of ko.
    so dont worry about me "scamming" you. goodbye all have fun listening to lies

MrPayne

Originally posted by ewy
    forget it aikon it was my bad that i tried to help him.
    ima pay him for the HB. real cash.
    and im out of ko. *
    so dont worry about me "scamming" you. goodbye all have fun listening to lies
    just like that ah?, im sure u will.... at least give him some money from the items u are about to sell

Hell_Rogue_Germany

ewy is scammer ?

ID4N

I dont belive Ewy did it, i know her a bit.
    Originally posted by MrPayne
    well, u didnt scammed hacked me u scammed babapayne, im the clan leader as a clan leader i must do that,
    now how this is possible that u lost the HB and just few more hours later u "got hacked" thats fishy and cant be true.
    We can also say that it is possible that right after babapayne (who knew her ID and PW) heared that his HB got scammed he decided to took the items as a payback or something... have u ever thought about that?
    Im not accusing him for doing it, i dont have proofs or something it just makes sense to me, and i dont belive Ewy would lie like that, however it hard to belive that payne did it either.
    Maybe she got hacked just like that, its an option too.
    Just showing my opinion for this case.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Default Re: Ewylanal- Scammer.

Originally posted by MrPayne
    Ewylanal one day just toke the items, and went off.

What gives you the idea she just "left" with the items and took off? She is still here, and she was hacked/scammed. What evidence do you have that she took the items for herself? No one can control a person from being hacked/scammed, so why are you pushing all the responsibilities to her? She doesn't have items for herself as well to use. But I will tell you this. A few days ago on clan chat (IceColdDream), someone typed, "Just name change, and forget all about it." This wasn't Ewy on Ewylanal, it was someone else, i'm not sure if it was the person who she shares the account with or not, but either way, if it was scammed the biggest suspect would be the person she shared account with.

HalfLife

u know what, ur the 1 making a bad name for israelis by saying that, excuse me, but ewy has my pass for 2 years now and she didnt hack me, if u would see how many passwords ewy hed, u wouldnt belive it, so lemme ask u a question u lil noob, why you?! why after all those account she hed passes to and DIDNT scam(wagy ur a proofe) WHY YOU? why ur items?! im sure most of the ppl she hed passwords to hed items that were alot batter then ur fucking hell breaker.
    no1 curses my cuasin and walks away with it.
    answer to that, bitch.

and payne, if u even toutch ewy, in real life i mean, so help me god i will kill u.

BonnieParker

Haha u know, its really stupid seeing how low most of u people can go. The thing is some1 throws a ''THEORY'' about a player, and damn u fools u take the theory make it a fact, wooooow anyways knowing most the poeple on this forums are 11-15 years old i wont be bothered much. Mr Payne or what ever ur name is She is too small to actually bother her self to sell those items with USD 2nd Ewylanal cannot scam and change chars she has played with that char from day 1 and still has played untill today, Now to the real deal she had my account also and belive me i had more worth things in my account than what u had given her concidering from whan i first gave her my account. Stop Flaming the topic like idiots and try find solutions she wont ignore u she would listen to u on what could be done. And hoody or what ever ur name is stop swaring at people u donno, We are talking about a girl at the ages of 16-17 the topic could have been on ur sisters name 2 and imagine me calling her a bitch so STFU and sit.

First understand each other the try solving if no co oporation can be found use the the forums to find out away to do something not to fuck up people's lives.

Good day all

Originally posted by HalfLife
    u know what, ur the 1 making a bad name for israelis by saying that, excuse me, but ewy has my pass for 2 years now and she didnt hack me, if u would see how many passwords ewy hed, u wouldnt belive it, so lemme ask u a question u lil noob, why you?! why after all those account she hed passes to and DIDNT scam(wagy ur a proofe) WHY YOU? why ur items?! im sure most of the ppl she hed passwords to hed items that were alot batter then ur fucking hell breaker.
    no1 curses my cuasin and walks away with it.
    answer to that, bitch.

and payne, if u even toutch ewy, in real life i mean, so help me god i will kill u.
    well, she's ur cousin, i think that realy explains why she didnt scammed u.
    and incase u didnt noticed, she didnt scammed only the hb, she scammed WEs, rocs, ib and other uber items.
    oh and btw, HB and II are FT items, and u cant get them anymore for now till k2 will fix the bug, so they worth ALOT.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

For the last and final time, assumption is all you guys have. As for you Flam3_Arch3r, go read my previous post before you make another one.

MrPayne

Lol @ halflife, nha im not using any force in real life, u know after all its just a game. now if u have such a big balls tell me where u live and ill catch up with u idiot.
    now idan bro i know Baba at reall ife, i wouldent come here and say that she scammed us if i knew he had the items lol. im not a idiot now listen, Nervevarine was hacked, and she knew he quited i bet she hacked him since she knew the pass, and she gave the HB i have KSC to prove that and now after the HB was scammed "suddenly" she was hacked u know what BULLSHIT.

nothing can happen in such a wierd timeline u know
    1)HB getting scammed
    2)then suddenly no items at all Lol at this.
    either u or either the guy u shared Ewy with.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast