Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ewylanal- Scammer.

This is a discussion on Ewylanal- Scammer. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Listen to me MrPayne, like I said, stop pushing all responsibilities to her when you have no proof or evidence ...
Page: 4

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Listen to me MrPayne, like I said, stop pushing all responsibilities to her when you have no proof or evidence that Ewy stole all of your friend's items. If you really want to blame, why not find the person that shared the character with her instead of accusing her.

MrPayne

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    Listen to me MrPayne, like I said, stop pushing all responsibilities to her when you have no proof or evidence that Ewy stole all of your friend's items. If you really want to blame, why not find the person that shared the character with her instead of accusing her.
    who said i have no proofs idiot?
    i got ip checks on the day b4 that prooves that Ewys account was trading 3 times at 10 min. in all of the 3 trades she gave Uniques and hamers i assume it was a DTH Lobo or whatever since she was a priest.

Eths

And from who and how did u get those ip's check?

HalfLife

ok, im her cussin...yea she wont scam me, oh wait! u forgot something, she hed waggy's password too..and i think i said that..YEA! WOW!!! I DID!......prove that asshole....and while ur at it prove TempesTs,BonneParker and dangweth, kk?

and about ur IP chacks,i wanna see that plz. or in other words, PROFE PLZ KKTHXBB.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

She was giving it to who?

MrPayne

1st- sorry for me beeing an idiot and calling everyone idiot, im just really annoyid that people like HalfLife that trys to be the cousin hero I DONT GIVE A FFUCK ABOUT U LITTLE TARD
    -2 i got IP confirmations that Profe that Ewylanal trade items at date 16/6 at 4 am when we ussualy sleep ,
    i wont answer how, sorry.
    belive it or not i do have it.
    and for Bonnie- u are right man i totaly agree but belive me i wouldent came and aggressiv attack her without proofes, i didnt flame her no where, but for HalfLife that trys to be hero well he is an ass.

MrPayne

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    She was giving it to who?
    when u ip check and trade log someone u cant see who it was traded to..

now i dont care what accounts she had the items of Baba were on her account she didnt hacked us she SCAMMED us, like she did to Nerevarine after going to the army.

MrPayne

Another proofe, version 1.330 was out 3 days ago, she was not able to get hacked yesterday impossible no hacker can hack the version so quick.

HalfLife

lol like a fag like u think of me or what i am.

im so so sry, but i dont belive u, so some1 plz luck this topic, pryne is just spamming with no profe, hope u hed fun spamming here, u proved nothing, ewy is not a scammer and u know it, like the rest of us do.

MrPayne

Originally posted by HalfLife
    lol like a fag like u think of me or what i am.

im so so sry, but i dont belive u, so some1 plz luck this topic, pryne is just spamming with no profe, hope u hed fun spamming here, u proved nothing, ewy is not a scammer and u know it, like the rest of us do.
    someone lock the topic we are loosing- on other words .

ID4N

i still havent seen 1 based proof of Ewy scamming.

MrPayne

Originally posted by ID4N
    i still havent seen 1 based proof of Ewy scamming.
    im going to ask CS to help i got the ip checks and trade logs.. will seee what happens next.. if ewy will be banned sorry for that.
    i got enough info.. ill spam CS i dont care what it will do.

i belive enough said and most of people seen this topic u can close it.. i wont post here anymore.. see u all in few days/weeks/months whatever.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Like I said, until you actually show us proof that you are 100% sure she was the one who scammed all of BabaPayne's items, it is all bullshit to me.

Br4nd1n

Originally posted by HalfLife
    u know what, ur the 1 making a bad name for israelis by saying that, excuse me, but ewy has my pass for 2 years now and she didnt hack me, if u would see how many passwords ewy hed, u wouldnt belive it, so lemme ask u a question u lil noob, why you?! why after all those account she hed passes to and DIDNT scam(wagy ur a proofe) WHY YOU? why ur items?! im sure most of the ppl she hed passwords to hed items that were alot batter then ur fucking hell breaker.
    no1 curses my cuasin and walks away with it.
    answer to that, bitch.

and payne, if u even toutch ewy, in real life i mean, so help me god i will kill u.
    Excuse me fucktard, but are you a fucking retard??
    it wasn't just a hellbreaker, did your BLIND EYES miss out on the part where it said IRON NECKLACE etc???
    read all before you post retard..
    And if someone was to do anything in real life that would be me, plz give it your best shot at doing anything if i do so!

HalfLife

i only talked about the hell breaker cuz its the best item there lol, plus if u look at the list of passwords she hed and didnt scam(there r alot more), then gimme a fucking break, the items on those chars r worth over 3 times more then the liste of stuff u gave us, noob.

think before u "flame"

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast