Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Ewylanal- Scammer.

This is a discussion on Ewylanal- Scammer. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DONT CALL STRAWBARRY A STUPID ASSIE U BISH! Originally posted by MrPayne im going to ask CS to help i ...
Page: 6

HalfLife

DONT CALL STRAWBARRY A STUPID ASSIE U BISH!

Originally posted by MrPayne

im going to ask CS to help i got the ip checks and trade logs.. will seee what happens next.. if ewy will be banned sorry for that.
    i got enough info.. ill spam CS i dont care what it will do.

i belive enough said and most of people seen this topic u can close it.. i wont post here anymore.. see u all in few days/weeks/months whatever.

can u plz spam that profe here too? so we can be sure that ewy's a scammer,hacker or we u call her?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Strawberry+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strawberry)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    1.Firstly I not even guna begin to correct your post, stupid aussie
    2.if u read paynes posts hes the one whos not moaning about this as much as other people
    3.getting clan items, then being hacked, then other people being hacked who ewy had the details to
    4.Before you jump to conclusions fag
    1.Firstly.... FU!
    2.I was aiming it at EVERYONE who has a problem with ewy... not just him.
    3.Proof please? and that should be between her and them so really you should just butt out.
    4.Ive done nothing to you, all i have done is defend my friend, so please show some respect and dont call me a stupid aussie or a fag. thankyou.[/b]
    sorry but only statement i disagree with you here strawberry, is this one:

sure you lost some good item.. WHO CARES! its a game go have a cry and move on.

assuming that the particular earned those items and they rightfully belonged to him, he was nice enough to lend ewy because he trusted ewy 100%. of course it isn't ewylanal's fault if she was hacked of those items, but to be honest the items were in her posession and since she's trusted with them, shouldn't she take some responsibility too?

and not to mention those "some good items" add up to near 1k usd? thats enough cash to make it a real serious case of scam. but unfortunately this is happening on an online game, people will take it to be "just a game" and not as serious as if it had happened in real life.

Strawberry

ok well yes, i do see your point...
    however it is just a game and how can she be responsable for the loss of those items? yes they were trusted with her but she got hacked! its not her fault, its just a serious case of bad luck...

HalfLife

agreed, insted of flaming here why dont u try to find out who hacked her and get the items back? <_<

orxlayer

Okay so you trust a friend with leet items. She gets hacked and instead of sympathizing her, you flame her?... nice. Think she'd come back knowing what her friends think of her now?.

How about this... Shouldn't the Gm's be responsible for not giving her a rollback?.. Shouldn't the people who trusted her with the items be responsible as well?...when they know that people get hacked everyday..
    Shouldn't your mom be responsible for tucking me in bed last night?

Hackers are playing this game everyday. Gawking at ur friends in the forums everytime something goes bad, solves nothing. Cut losses and move on. GO play the game some more. Hunt more bosses. lvl to 70. If you are reading this, you are wasting your time. I've allready invested enough time in ko and writing this still feels like a waste of my time.

PS:- www.warhammeronline.com

i still dont belive it ive known ewy for a long long time been in the same clan with her for almost a year or so now and i dont think she would scam....

did any of u ever think that maybe her comp has a keylogger? or is being hacked?

theres alot of possbilitys and know real proof/resolution for either side until i get some proof i will belive she is not a scammer. -_-

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Strawberry+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strawberry)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    1.Firstly I not even guna begin to correct your post, stupid aussie
    2.if u read paynes posts hes the one whos not moaning about this as much as other people
    3.getting clan items, then being hacked, then other people being hacked who ewy had the details to
    4.Before you jump to conclusions fag
    1.Firstly.... FU!
    2.I was aiming it at EVERYONE who has a problem with ewy... not just him.
    3.Proof please? and that should be between her and them so really you should just butt out.
    4.Ive done nothing to you, all i have done is defend my friend, so please show some respect and dont call me a stupid aussie or a fag. thankyou.[/b]
    lol you are a fag. If it's got nufin to do wif me and your saying I shuld butt out, that applys to you aswell idiot. Its between payne and ewy and may concern the other people that got hacked that ewy had acc info for. I dont need to tell you your an idiot, its visible

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by orxlayer
    How about this... Shouldn't the Gm's be responsible for not giving her a rollback?.. Shouldn't the people who trusted her with the items be responsible as well?...when they know that people get hacked everyday..
    Shouldn't your mom be responsible for tucking me in bed last night?
    They do fuck all. The only people who they have helped is high lvl peeps who bump lick them on msn. Pointless, the customer care on this game is shocking, but we still play lol ^_^

ewy

Seems some of you did not understand what happend. or how it was, so let me tell you..

BabaPayne (Tamir) had my pass, he got hacked and as a friend i decided to help him and share my account with him.
    then one day he told me he got something for me and i should login my acc and see, when i logged in i saw all those rare items and i was shocked, i told him im scared of an hack, but he didnt take the items back.. told me its his and now its ours.. so thats kinda the story..

oh and guys dont forget i lost items aswell. such as full shell dth+6 ss+6 cs+3 rol ruby ring sse me tooth+6..

Helm

Lots to read, I only read first 2 pages, not gona say who can and who cant be scammer but ewy had my pass, nothing was missing, I even got few %up AND NO1 SCAMMED ANYTHING FROM SILENCE CB, it was dicussed among clan and some ppl got items some didnt, end of storry.

Can we get more egos in one post? Damn....

Sorry MrPayne, but i'm siding with them. Until you post those IP logs and who gave them to you and how you got them, you've got nothing other then your friends' stories. I don't see a single bit of evidence that you've (or anyone "on your side") posted thats said without a shadow of a doubt it was in fact ewy who scammed you. Also, what you said about the version makes no difference. If someone had in fact hacked ewy and scammed her, which in turn led to scamming you, it would have nothing to do with the version of the game, it would be either something wrong on K2's end or something had infected ewy's computer (i.e keylogger, virus etc). So far, you've got nothing MrPayne.... ewy's the only one with any evidence that she wasn't where you said she was according to your famed IP logs.

Regardless of who did what, nothing can be proven until you inform us of those IP logs and where/how you got them. Think of it in this situation, I'm telling you i've got a picture of you with your stats set at 255 but i refuse to show you the picture. Does that automatically mean its true? Hell no. Same thing here, i can tell you all day long I was on Kotork's (or whatever the new GM's name is) account killing isiloons in the water of cz, does that make it true?

very sad btw golden rule of ko helps us all do not trust ppl met in game.doesnt matter how nice they r and stuff..

whassup

all i can say is fuck you all, eWy is no scammer think what u like but SHE is no fucking scammer, she is goodgun and despise what all of you think, i dont care, shes my friend and not a SCAMMER.

and to all that say shes scammer FU!

Reitsu

Originally posted by ewy
    Seems some of you did not understand what happend. or how it was, so let me tell you..

BabaPayne (Tamir) had my pass, he got hacked and as a friend i decided to help him and share my account with him.
    then one day he told me he got something for me and i should login my acc and see, when i logged in i saw all those rare items and i was shocked, i told him im scared of an hack, but he didnt take the items back.. told me its his and now its ours.. so thats kinda the story..

oh and guys dont forget i lost items aswell. such as full shell dth+6 ss+6 cs+3 rol ruby ring sse me tooth+6..
    I don't know if you share your account to a second person, but if you did, its very likely that person scammed you two. Otherwise either ewy or baba took the items and ran away Don't share accounts w/ more than two person, its hard to know who took the items.

TO THOSE who said they shared accounts w/ ewy, tell us what items you had on your account. Maybe they're utter shit not worth taking

Cleatus

lol ewy didn't scam anyone. 5 pages of nothing but crap.. lol

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast