Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Ewylanal- Scammer.

This is a discussion on Ewylanal- Scammer. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cleatus lol *ewy didn't scam anyone. *5 pages of nothing but crap.. lol +1...
Page: 7

BattyBat

Originally posted by Cleatus
    lol *ewy didn't scam anyone. *5 pages of nothing but crap.. lol
    +1

Here is my two cents as i have known her pretty well, but not as well as some. I would see nere and ewy pk'ing together and im like damn i wish they were orc. It was nice to have a good warrior and priest come play with me finally. Me and ewy were out pvping one day, and she traded me a rol for one of my +1 kek's for a 1v1... turns out my kek was "not in her inventory" I do not know if its true or not, she ended up giving me a +0 kek so it either did dissapear or she felt bad for me. I was moaning on vent :P. I am not sure what to make of it, I know she wanted to have my acc info(she asked many times) but shes always been nice to me.

ewy

lol pete. i gave u back the kek+1 i had a bug with my game couldnt see most of the items and when Nere logged in to my char he found it and gave it back to u, really nice to hear that shit for u. think before u write.

and i asked for it once as a joke.. was something like "Cammm gimme ur pass i wanna disband ur clan><"

some of your information is sketchy my dear

ewy

what are u talking about?

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by ewy
    i asked for it once as a joke.. was something like "Cammm gimme ur pass i wanna disband ur clan><"
    lol you have had so many peoples account info, i wouldnt be surprised if u wernt joking.. <_<

Originally posted by whassup
    all i can say is fuck you all, eWy is no scammer think what u like but SHE is no fucking scammer, she is goodgun and despise what all of you think, i dont care, shes my friend and not a SCAMMER. *

and to all that say shes scammer FU!
    First of all, its despite, not despise. Learn english before u start hurling abuse at peeps. Secondly if your guna say something, make it constructive. If you didnt care what everyone else thought, you wouldnt have posted all that bullshit to everyone. So sit down, shut up, and be a good little boy.

Anyway, please show the evidence Mr. Payne :lol: I will be fair with my judgements, but need the evidence first. Innocent untill proven guilty. Even tho it might be fishy and looks like its happened a couple of times b4, u need to prduce the evidence ^_^ and ewy, in future dont share shit about, just causes trouble :wub:

Aqu

Can I just surmise the story so far?

You gave someone your items, they took them.

Crikey fellows, sounds like we have a jolly spiffing story here! ^_^

I dont know what happened, but if you share your account and your items you end up losing them. Jesus christ dont all the sob stories on these boards already let you know that?

"waaa I shared my account and I logged in and it was naked " - Well boo-fucking-hoo that will teach you to trust someone you dont know.
    Its not like you meet some guy on the street and say "alright guv, look after my mobile phone for me, I need to go into this shop here" is it? (Unless you're particularly idiotic, or turkish (same thing perhaps?) - because apparently crime is oh_so_low_tr)

Anyway, I dont think ewy did anything, shes always been a very nice person to me. Not the kind of person that would do it. (thought I better post something relavent to topic). But you just cant stop the hackers of turkey (not once someone else knows your username anyway). I've not really seen anything in the way of proof other than "my friend has IP logs".

Yeah well my friend has "ip logs" that show that you cross dress. But im casually going to decline to show said proofs here.
    See what I did there?

Anyway, share accounts/items and lose them. The FIRST rule of KO but its amazing how many people just totally ignore it.

In fact, just because I'm particularly bored, heres a fucking list of topics from the first page only - notice the common link - THEY ALL SHARED ACCOUNTS - or have done in the past, or have bought their accounts - either way someone else knows the ID

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22275
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20579
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21778
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20924
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17754
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19661
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19918

Thats pretty much every "I've been hacked post on these forums (on the first page)"

Cleatus

+1

LOL.

Dude, if she was a scammer.. she would have disappeared without a trace. She's not stupid. She feels bad for the loss of everyone's stuffs. She didn't profit from it tho, i can tell that for sure. She's gone as far as to get a job so as to pay USD for the hellbreaker. A scammer would not go this far. Ofc, it might have something to do with the fact that these "tough guy" "friends" of hers have threatened to "find her" and the young lady is a bit intimidated. Myself, I find it rather chicken shit of a man to intimidate /threaten a woman physically. This is not to mention the fact these activities are illegal. I just want to go on the record as saying :

"Those of you who have threatend to hurt ewy if you didn't get paid are not only the world's biggest pussies, but you're obviously human trash. I don't know if you were abused as children or if you're closet homos who take their cock deficiant frustration out on a woman. Whatever the case may be, no self-respecting man would threaten a woman, especially over a video game."

CrnaC

First of all...i just wanna say, that i read only half of first page...and don't want to give my time for reading some stupid "flaming" (im sure that was plenty of it)

I know Ewylanal. I was playing with her in Silence.
    I know Halflife. I was playing with her (also) in Silence.

I don't know for others...but I REMEMBER that Ewylanal was leader of one good clan. For a long period of time.
    (After that she join Silence).

Ewylanal play mostly with Nere. Every "oldie" Dies player know that. (When u see Nere, u can be very sure that his shadow Ewylanal is near).

I was playing with Ewy, I was go to wars with her, and....I was go in boss hunting with her...

U all can say what u want...but I find out, that ppl who go in boss hunting for some time (like 2 weeks) must to decide what will they do...they can be good guns and continue boss hunting (for many many weeks or months more), or...they can became scammers.
    Ewylanal decide to be good gun. I was hunting bosses with her plenty enough to realise that.

I know that Ewy (and Halflife) are not some "hot shot" kids who will go to "dark side" because some items or money.

I don't know what is real problem...somebody else use her acc, keylogger...etc, etc...
    but I know that was not her...Ewy don't do that.

About items related to Silence...i think that somebody else (from Silence) will also say same thing: Items was given to clan member who was deserve it, and who make lot for clan. Ewylanal was 1 of them...for sure. Nere (poor guy) lost almost complete lvl on bosses (explanation for noobs: he die very often on bosses), so he can choose any item from CB for him or for Ewy (his shadow, remember? ).
    I don't do anything for clan, so I get nothing from CB. (Now Im glad for that, cause every1 know end of my story )

Anyway...Ewy, U know that many bastards hate u, but WE still <3 u.

HalfLife

Originally posted by Pete
    Here is my two cents as i have known her pretty well, but not as well as some. I would see nere and ewy pk'ing together and im like damn i wish they were orc. It was nice to have a good warrior and priest come play with me finally. Me and ewy were out pvping one day, and she traded me a rol for one of my +1 kek's for a 1v1... turns out my kek was "not in her inventory" I do not know if its true or not, she ended up giving me a +0 kek so it either did dissapear or she felt bad for me. I was moaning on vent :P. I am not sure what to make of it, I know she wanted to have my acc info(she asked many times) but shes always been nice to me.

hmm, stupid ass :blink: , wanna know why she gave u the kek a bit late? i'l tell u, she had a prob with game graphics, she didnt see some items, and some item, she sew as "uniqes" like +10 str ring, wait, lemme give u an SS, then(yes i was there when she updated her ko) we reinstalled, and sew a kek+1 in her inn
    then she realized what happend, and gave u the kek+1 back.

lemme give u an SS now.

im sure, if u install ko wo some updates, u will prove my point.

ewy

nono half Nere found it on my acc and then i knew something is wrong, got alot of ss's of +10 "Uniques"

i unistall ko and then reinstall (school exams etc..) when Nere logged in my acc he asked me what is that Keku+1 on my char, i was like "WTF??" and told him to give it to pete and he did.

so yea..

dam my head just went booooooom after reading all this, now i rly didnt know ewy all that well the only things she would say to me is if Eal was online and so on, but i wont get into that ill stay on topic, i advise her to leave this fuked up game like she said she is gonna, mrpayne hasnt replied in a bit so yea case closed no evidence, cant prove anyone to be guilty widout it, lets all eat cake and sing christmas carols

Br4nd1n

Originally posted by Strawberry
    ok well yes, i do see your point... *
    however it is just a game and how can she be responsable for the loss of those items? yes they were trusted with her but she got hacked! its not her fault, its just a serious case of bad luck...
    Another question then. who doesn't SHE try to find out who "hacked" her? It's a known fact i was on the account since i got handed ID & PW to check it out, i was a bit surprised she hadn't turned a support ticket in since she was premium. But yeah, i have no valid proof to put here so nothing will be proven. /close topic

ewy

heres a secret, i did send them a letter and my cousin did too. and i changed my pass so how did u check it out huh?!
    there u go, another lie.

now i dont need to prove anything since u just showed every1 ur lying.

Cleatus

LOL - Here's my opinion of what happened:

" Ewy, what do you look like "

Ewy Turns on Cam

"OMG YOU"RE CUTE!!! get nekkid"

"No, I'm with Luke"

" PLS PLS PLS me luv u long time ewy"

"Lol, no"

2 days later in jealous rage : "EWY SCAMMED ME"

Fak off, seriously.. I know ewy got a job irl to pay 380bux to these idiots cause she 1) feels bad (honest person there, not a scammer, scammer would say kiss my butt, you're fuct) and 2) ( most importantly ) She's intimidated by your gay threats. So, again I say, EWY - dont' pay them. They are teh gay kk? Oky

You don't owe them anything. They got what they wanted, they made your life miserable for a bit. They come up with a bunch of BS lies and can't support them, the "proof" he had is afk, w/e.. zzzzzzzz..

Folks, we have a case of a horny teenager who didnt' get what he wanted right here.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast