Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Ewylanal- Scammer.

This is a discussion on Ewylanal- Scammer. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL HAHAHA :wub: Cleatus. Didn't know this topic was still up, like I said.. a long time ago in this ...
Page: 8

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

ROFL HAHAHA :wub: Cleatus. Didn't know this topic was still up, like I said.. a long time ago in this topic, until you show us valid and legit evidence that you are guranteed it was her, it's BULLSHIT to each and everyone of us that believe Ewy wouldn't scam.

well, we havnt rly learnt much in this whole thread exept ppl that like to spam bullcrap and yeah... so the moral of this story is simple, dont trust other ppl and if u do trust ppl wid ure account, such as me.. than expect it

Ori

just wanted to get some somthing streighten up , ewy didnt hackscam anybody

and she is now free of guilt :P

:wub:

Father_Skeige

Originally posted by ewy
    nono half Nere found it on my acc and then i knew something is wrong, got alot of ss's of +10 "Uniques"

i unistall ko and then reinstall (school exams etc..) when Nere logged in my acc he asked me what is that Keku+1 on my char, i was like "WTF??" and told him to give it to pete and he did.

so yea..
    /scam_Free :wub:

ewy

thats right..for all the ppl that are still cursing me for that..

DragonFire

^_^ This is a funny thread.

i like to add smth to this.

I had a Ammy of health from silence clanbank on my mage. and the mage was fully equipped with some +8 paper armor ( not alot but ..) and wizzy +8.
    when i quitted i gave ewy the details of my mage to get off the ammy and give it back to the clan, well guess what. Ammy of health went to clanbank while she could keep it. even the armor was still on it and weap
    ofc ammy of health is nothing compare to the stuff you lost.
    but why would she scam you with alot of risks to get caught while she could scam me / silence clanbank with 0 risks to get caught cuz she could say she got rollbacked or smth.

all that in a few words: She is not a scammer.
    good that some1 took this post back up

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ori 3 day bann for bumping this stupid thread

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678