Problem with ko

This is a discussion on Problem with ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My problem is that my pc automaticly restarts after a while ko is loaded,, completely random, pisses me off =\ ...
Page: 1

ultimaliaz

My problem is that my pc automaticly restarts after a while ko is loaded,, completely random, pisses me off =\
    sometimes an error shows up and if i click ok it restarts, but most of the time it just happens even without an error,,, ={
    some1 knows what i should do?
    ty

ss of a msg i get from an error when i re-enter my pc account ^

ultimaliaz

up

ultimaliaz

uououi

ultimaliaz

goddamnit =\

Mario

try reinstall game, if wont help reinstall graphic drivers... if still wont help reinstall windows...

ultimaliaz

bit very noob at pcs so, perhaps u mean,
    Nforce platform, drivers and utilities
    -adobe
    -live update
    -pc alert
    -pc-cilin
    -useful website
    ?
    if so, after i reinstalled it , do i need to get updates from somewhere?

i used to have this problem on my laptop , it fucked up my cpu , i did a little research on the net and it said the cpu's temperature was too high which caused the pc to restart. maybe clean ur fans or get new ones or turn down stats :/

ultimaliaz

i used to have this problem on my laptop , it fucked up my cpu , i did a little research on the net and it said the cpu's temperature was too high which caused the pc to restart. maybe clean ur fans or get new ones or turn down stats :/[/b]
    sorry for the ignorance once again :P but what do u mean with the bolded part?

ultimaliaz

and yet again, it only occurs when i play ko, when i just surf on the net, turn on msn nothing happens,,, alltho it happend once when i tried to open limewire -_-

TaDaaa

and yet again, it only occurs when i play ko, when i just surf on the net, turn on msn nothing happens,,, alltho it happend once when i tried to open limewire -_-[/b]
    Try firing up a game other than KO. Something to push the CPU and video card. Could be that your CPU is overheating and shutting down the system.

ultimaliaz

Try firing up a game other than KO. Something to push the CPU and video card. Could be that your CPU is overheating and shutting down the system.[/b]
    yeah doing so atm, dling some random demo
    altho i dont rly get what u mean with something to push the cpu ,,, u mean dl necessairy updates(needed for the demo) for my video card ?

ultimaliaz

meh some1 who had this look here =\

Validating

clear ur PC fans CPU is prolly overheating i had same prob too

ultimaliaz

already cleaned em yesterday, didnt work