Extrace Failed when tryin to patch

This is a discussion on Extrace Failed when tryin to patch within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok im just coming back from a 2 month break from KO....(need my fix for awhile) and i have the ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

ok im just coming back from a 2 month break from KO....(need my fix for awhile) and i have the installer the 1506 one and i aso got the 1505 moradon auto patch thing off the website.......which one should i use? Because i used the 1506 installer and it installed and was DLing the 1508 patch and it said extract failed.... any ideas?

ok im just coming back from a 2 month break from KO....(need my fix for awhile) and i have the installer the 1506 one and i aso got the 1505 moradon auto patch thing off the website.......which one should i use? Because i used the 1506 installer and it installed and was DLing the 1508 patch and it said extract failed.... any ideas?[/b]
    extract failure is a problem only with windows vista OS.

just right click on the launcher.exe. Go to properties, and then check "run as administrator" and then re-open the launcher. You're basically giving it permission to install and download that shits. :P

Banned for scamming.

thanks wood ^^ didnt know you were still chillin around forums :P (im unle4sh3d)

thanks wood ^^ didnt know you were still chillin around forums :P (im unle4sh3d)[/b]
    ^^

i r teh forum spammer

so u play pathos again now?