PC CRASH

This is a discussion on PC CRASH within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for some reason i can load ko like i normally do but yesterday it start to crash my computer after ...
Page: 1

BlaZn_AzN

for some reason i can load ko like i normally do but yesterday it start to crash my computer after 35-50minute of game play.. a message pop up but i can't read it fast enough and my pc automatically restart and it happen each time i log into ko for 35-50minute does this happen to anyone else.???

Carlund

I dont know the problem but try this 1 ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com...astloading.zip. Hope it works.

Banned

no, ur fucked. no one knows how to fix it..me and some others have it aswell..no one can get rid of it

and btw..its every hour..so if u set ur clock 1 min past the hour it wont do it..but thats annoying as shit and i usually forget

Same shit happend to th3gam3 =P

runordie

My only suggestion is reinstalling

think that dont help =P clr registry ?

lollmaorofl

I had the same problem. Whenever i log on to the game, it crashes at exactly the same time when i look towards my clock with its minute hand pointings towards 50 minutes. Annoys the hell out of me.
    All i did was i used a different account user (windows XP) to run knight online.
    Hope this solves the problem for u

I had this long ago and it was due to the vent on my processor not cooling enough... ko use allot cpu and the temperatur goes up very fast. I got my self a new cooler and everything worked fine and still does.

after some time in ko my pc just rebooted without a reason.

theprodigy

you guys have some old computers jesus ko dont make my cpu even use 50% of its power.

if you computer cant handel ko its time for upgrade

for some reason i can load ko like i normally do but yesterday it start to crash my computer after 35-50minute of game play.. a message pop up but i can't read it fast enough and my pc automatically restart and it happen each time i log into ko for 35-50minute does this happen to anyone else.???[/b]
    BLUE SCREEN?

if it is then u have to copy the error copy it and google it

it will explain u what u need to do

PC crashes on every hour.
    01.00, 02.00, 03.00.

Its an Xcrap error, cause before it crashes xcrap error the memory thing pops up.

I know i have the same problem and i play with my comp clock, then it wont crash.
    Just when the clock is lets say 00.58 get it manually to 01.01.

Thats what i do until someone is gonna find a better solution for it.

But its really annoying i can say.

Inactive Member

yes it is

you guys have some old computers jesus ko dont make my cpu even use 50% of its power.

if you computer cant handel ko its time for upgrade[/b]

my pc stays fixed at 50% all the time
    got dual core but for one or another reason while playin ko it only uses 1.

2gb ram
    Asus GeForce 8800 GTS
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ 2.8GHz 2x1Mb Socket AM2

When playing ko the temp raises by allot wich doesnt happen while playing fear or oblivion or any other game... dont think the problem was my pc being slow. It was the processor getting to hot and shutting down the system to prevent dmg being dealt to my pc. Next time u got a solution (OMG UR PCS SUck ) wich aint a valid one pls keep it for urself.