Got Tech Problems? I'm here to help. :)

This is a discussion on Got Tech Problems? I'm here to help. :) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Take a number. :P...
Page: 1

Banned

Take a number. :P

Help!! KO won't open!!!
    It says: "hahaha! This is a virus, and I am not gonna let you play KO for the rest of your life! HAHA!!"
    any ideas??

Help!! KO won't open!!!
    It says: "hahaha! This is a virus, and I am not gonna let you play KO for the rest of your life! HAHA!!"
    any ideas??[/b]
    Omg lol @ that

WrathofGod

u got msn have a small problem but no clue whats wrong ? add me

lambslayer

Folks,

This is the first time I've experienced this. I have Windows XP Home Edition and I normally use my admin account to get on the game. Lately I get to the login and I type a few letters and poof the game closes. So i changed some video settings and it allowed me to get on again. The next day it started doing the same thing. I changed the settings back and still no good. So I figured I'd get on my wifes admin account and try it there. It allowed me to get on the game and I tried to go to the powerup store, as soon as I clicked on an item the game closes again. Any help would be appreciated.

evilwevel

i've got model lag in counter strike source and i have no clue how to fix it :lol: , any ideas ?