extract failed

This is a discussion on extract failed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys. my computer just blew up last night, so i went out for a new one earlier. i just ...
Page: 1

hey guys. my computer just blew up last night, so i went out for a new one earlier. i just finished installing ko, and i guess i maintenance is just over... anyway, when i try to launch it, it downloads the 1508 patch then says it fails once it gets to the end. im not sure if this is due to my computer (im running vista) or if it could be a problem with the game. id really appreciate any help. thanks.

ps, this is the message i get when try to start the game:

hey guys. my computer just blew up last night, so i went out for a new one earlier. i just finished installing ko, and i guess i maintenance is just over... anyway, when i try to launch it, it downloads the 1508 patch then says it fails once it gets to the end. im not sure if this is due to my computer (im running vista) or if it could be a problem with the game. id really appreciate any help. thanks.

ps, this is the message i get when try to start the game:

[/b]

k2 permanent banned you for trying to sell ur items

haha jk noob.

1. right click on launcher.exe
    2. click into properties
    3. Select "run as administrator"
    4. press apply, then OK
    5. re-run the game
    6. login, choose pathos 1
    7. letter 100m to woodstockthelast and in the letter say "tnx so much for saving my life, i love you bro"

im a silly goose. i just found the way to fix it on the main forums, but thanks wood for the help. woot, cant wait to play the game on more than 3 fps

im a silly goose. i just found the way to fix it on the main forums, but thanks wood for the help. woot, cant wait to play the game on more than 3 fps [/b]

wtf? so ur not quitting now?............ -.-" wut a noobzorz, i geuss its back to pwning ardream for you eh?