Extract Failed Message

This is a discussion on Extract Failed Message within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have tried manually extracting all the patches (from FTP and a few other places), I restarted my computer many ...
Page: 1

HowDoYouWantToDie

I have tried manually extracting all the patches (from FTP and a few other places), I restarted my computer many times, I have even reinstalled the client, and it is the latest client i believe (1453). Nothing I do fixes this problem. Maybe I'm not doing something right, so could someone who has had this problem in the past tell me how they fixed it? I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks.

HowDoYouWantToDie

Oh, and I have also changed the server.ini file to an earlier version, but it just downloads all the patches again. When it gets to the new patch, 1.472, it downloads, decompresses, and then the message pops up that says Extract Failed.

justAgame

i have the same problem :angry:

HowDoYouWantToDie

Yeah alot of people do, I think K2 should release a new patch.

HowDoYouWantToDie

Please help me.....someone....anyone.....I don't want to become obsessed with kingdom hearts 2 again....I like KO

HowDoYouWantToDie

Whatever, no one wants to help me. I guess I'll quit KO and start playing FlyFF....