Failed To Create Direct3D Device

This is a discussion on Failed To Create Direct3D Device within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I get this error when i open up knight Failed To Create Direct3D Device pretty sure this laptop is jus ...
Page: 1

assailent

I get this error when i open up knight Failed To Create Direct3D Device pretty sure this laptop is jus to old plus its my dads and he has some important shizzle on it so i dont want to mess with drivers and stuff that could screw the comp jus lemme know if thers something i could try that would help without risking total meltdown. lemme know wat comp info u would need.
    i have windows exp
    448mbs of ram and 647 mhz intell pentium 3 processor.

It's most likely the video card is incapable of rendering Knight Online or that your version of Direct X is old and not updated. I think it's the former though, 647 mhz P3 is quite old, I assume the corresponding video card is as well. You may be able to get some kind of laptop video card upgrade if you're really desperate but don't want to buy a new PC, although I doubt any viable upgrade would help Knight Online run well in general, you would probably get 1-5 fps on average.

assailent

alrite lol screw it then bc its my dads comp dont wanna screw it and ima be back on my desktop in a couple of days anyway so thanks.