Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Failed to initialize APR

This is a discussion on Failed to initialize APR within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I found that if I restore apr.sys, it won't give me the option to not quaratine it again, but what ...
Page: 3

I found that if I restore apr.sys, it won't give me the option to not quaratine it again, but what you can do is under files and configuration, turn off virus/spyware/system guard protection, just long enough to hit start, then kick them back on. with mcafee it's not turning the program off just switch clicking on and off from within the program, very quick and easy, it's not like other programs where you have to close them out completely. just remember to restore apr.sys first.

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

New patch same error whee god damn they keeps failing with their patches. :angry:

@zn_jinx-Theone

New patch same error whee god damn they keeps failing with their patches. :angry:[/b]
    Not the same error it just happens after you hit start now :P

PriestOfShadows

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Select Your anti virus

go to process> end process

If that doesnt work and you have McAfee,

double click the Red M in the bottom right corner of your screen in the toolbar.
    go to advanced setup> Configure > Computers and Files > go to Virus Protection and disable it....

WOO HOO FTW

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Select Your anti virus

go to process> end process
    If that doesnt work and you have McAfee,

double click the Red M in the bottom right corner of your screen in the toolbar.
    go to advanced setup> Configure > Computers and Files > go to Virus Protection and disable it....
    WOO HOO FTW[/b]
    Well that works on 32-bit windows but not on 64-bit xp

ok so:

got NO AV
    got NO SpyWare
    got NO koxp
    got NO tbl
    got NO Vista
    and Im getting this shit every time I relog ... I have to try like 10 times to make it work ....

D4rkBP

I also have none of the above, and I still can't log on. I haven't played in 2 weeks >.>

@zn_jinx-Theone

yep this is getting really lame haven't been able to log in since patch 34 wasted all my plat premium. Just another way K2 screws you.

rageer

OMFG ALEX where have you been we thought you've been arrested for drug trafficking LOL get on MSN![/b]
    that's not our beloved alex. that's an imposter. jk , someone else who took his usual sn.

@zn_jinx-Theone

that's not our beloved alex. that's an imposter. jk , someone else who took his usual sn.[/b]
    Yea i edited my post. h34r:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123