failed to load apr

This is a discussion on failed to load apr within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never had this until now, after the new patch, already got it twice in a row so what do i ...
Page: 1

Default failed to load apr

never had this until now, after the new patch, already got it twice in a row so what do i do?

I found a solution for this, if u used earlier Proxifier or a simmilar program and u still have it on ur pc. Then delete it and Restart your pc if should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    I found a solution for this, if u used earlier Proxifier or a simmilar program and u still have it on ur pc. Then delete it and Restart your pc if should work.
    im a complete computer newb :d if i used earlier what? :d

Proxifier, thats a programme which was used like a month ago when there was some problem with logging into game. It changed ur IP adress for logging to selected Proxy.

If u have some kind of programmes which changes ur ip adress like this, then delete it. Try to google for more infos :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    Proxifier, thats a programme which was used like a month ago when there was some problem with logging into game. It changed ur IP adress for logging to selected Proxy.

If u have some kind of programmes which changes ur ip adress like this, then delete it. Try to google for more infos :P
    well i dont think i ever used it cuz ive handnt had problems on this pc until today

boeren it happened to me, did you try logging with your antivirus off and firewall off ??
    try it, it worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Qcrogue View Post
    boeren it happened to me, did you try logging with your antivirus off and firewall off ??
    try it, it worked for me
    they weren't on at that moment and besides never had any problems on this pc so far... reinstalled the whole thing and now i get another error, cant dl patches -.-

dang try downloading manually from kingofknights ?

I am getting the same error. Idk why..

Try this go to knightonline.exe right click, go to properties, compatability, click run in windows xp sp 2.

Worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Try this go to knightonline.exe right click, go to properties, compatability, click run in windows xp sp 2.

Worked for me
    aj thx for the replie

gg

any time man

jlacroix

I'm getting the same problem however I'm running the program already in Windows XP with SP2. I only get this after a disconnect when I try to reload the program. The only way I can fix it is with a restart of the computer until I get disconnected again.

I've never used Proxifier on my computer ever either. I'm using AVG 9 Free if that makes a difference. Its only been occurring since patch 1828.

Any suggestions?

Had several random reboots of my pc. Re-installed KO, now I am getting the APR shit.. Bah... Hope K2 will fix this real fast!