Failed logging in constantly

This is a discussion on Failed logging in constantly within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for the past two days on my latop im getting falied logging in then i got onto my desktop and ...
Page: 1

urbanphoenix

for the past two days on my latop im getting falied logging in then i got onto my desktop and its ok. why and i getting it on my laptop and how can i sort it

there is not problem with your laptop... it is server... I play on my laptop all time and all is normal...

Tinkie

im getting same problem since server maintenance <_< does anyone know how to fix this? i hav restarted router many times hoping i will connect to diff login server but no luck

luckyboy

Hello
    I have the same problem here with error 10060. my PC cannot logging in servers but laptop can. I presume it should be some kind of configurations. I update my pc all the time but not my laptop and yet it is the laptop that is working and they are in the same network LAN. If anyone has any clue plz post it coz i am still looking for any source of the problem. I disabled the antivirus and the firewalls and closed all the programs, nothing worked. i dont know what is going on.

YO IF U R WALKING IN DIES
    AND U HEAR ABOUT A WIZARD STAFF+9 YO YO
    SEND A LETTER TO LUCKY_BOY YO YO YO PLZZZZZZZZZ