Failed Logging into Ares1 Server. (10060)

This is a discussion on Failed Logging into Ares1 Server. (10060) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys. I have a a problem with KO currently because I am unable to log into Server 1 of ...
Page: 1

Default Failed Logging into Ares1 Server. (10060)

Hi guys. I have a a problem with KO currently because I am unable to log into Server 1 of Ares.

This is not an issue with the game because all of my accounts fail to log in from all 4 computers in my home. I can log all other servers (1 and 2) with the the exception of Ares 1. I logged my accounts from a friend's house and they work fine. So I've come to the conclusion that it has something to do with the Internet.

What I've tried to fix it.
    -6 Reinstalls
    -2 Reformats
    -Countless CMD>ipconfig/flushdns as well as CMD>ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew
    -Countless times of resetting the modem
    -And obviously, computer restarts.
    -Also sent a support ticket 4 days ago. (No response yet.)

So I'd appreciate it if these weren't mentioned again because I've grown weary of these useless solutions

Additional Info:

I was in game and my internet decided to restart spontaneously. But it took a long time to restart (like 20-25 mins). After it came online, I was able to log on fine into all other servers except Ares 1. Don't know if this matters but there it is anyways. All of this happened on May 1 around....4-5ish CST, so 2-3 PST.

Thanks to anyone who chooses to help in advance.

ButchClancyFTW

Pray to God for forgiveness of your sins then try

Quote Originally Posted by ButchClancyFTW View Post
    no dice

lol ,but i dont think even this can help xD