Scamm but idk how

This is a discussion on Scamm but idk how within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today i got scammed acc. But idk how. no1 know my pass on my pc where i'm playing is only ...
Page: 1

Default Scamm but idk how

today i got scammed acc. But idk how. no1 know my pass on my pc where i'm playing is only KO I'm making reinstall windows 1per week. Dont have any k0xp bot. Computer is clean imposible get any keylloger cuz i'm reinstall windows like said 1 per week. Some ppl told me that was from trade. but how? my frend got scam he told he have pc clean and no1 know pass he was trading and next day scamm. I was trading too but how can be possible get pass and id from trade? Some1 know how I got scamm? Scammer dced me and when i dced him char was clean that was rly fast. char stay in folk vilage near inn

As said in snoxd about you re-installing windows: bullshit.
    1. Half the people that say they don't hack, hack.
    2. Trade "hack" doesn't work like that anymore, it's just visual. (Waiting for a smart ass reply rumoring that such hack exists)
    3. Play smart, don't hack and watch what you download and this will not happen.

As said in snoxd about you re-installing windows: bullshit.
    1. Half the people that say they don't hack, hack.
    2. Trade "hack" doesn't work like that anymore, it's just visual. (Waiting for a smart ass reply rumoring that such hack exists)
    3. Play smart, don't hack and watch what you download and this will not happen.
    lol ye i'm making reintal 1 per week cuz is old pc for ko only. xp now vista o w7 so reinstal is like 15 min i got scammed months ago and i had keyloger so i'm making reinstal windows now for protect my acc. and no1 know my pass thay was changed too
    so bulshit is that what u telling.
    I'm speaking tru dont use k0xp bot dont use it omg my pc cant had any keylloger

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaVictus View Post
    lol ye i'm making reintal 1 per week cuz is old pc for ko only. xp now vista o w7 so reinstal is like 15 min i got scammed months ago and i had keyloger so i'm making reinstal windows now for protect my acc. and no1 know my pass thay was changed too
    so bulshit is that what u telling.
    I'm speaking tru dont use k0xp bot dont use it omg my pc cant had any keylloger
    Look how his english changes from decent on the first post,
    to wtffff on second post lol

lol is topic about my english? so oftop bb

who the fuck reinstalls windows every week? and wtf for? if you get a keylogger... the moment you enter your KO details they have that info so reinstalling it every week wont do sht just get rid of it, if you do have one....... but by then it would be too late anyway.

and well good on you. serves you right for hacking and participating in the death of KO

if you are not downloading hacks , why would u need to reinstal ur window each weak ?

umus

There is only way from trade hack that has used to be like 6 7 months ago. They disappeard ur inventory but if u were smart u could see ur weight so u had ur items left. They just say then give me ur ID and password and i will get them back.