Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Failed logging into the Login Server server. (-1)

This is a discussion on Failed logging into the Login Server server. (-1) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Same here.. it doesnt work for me.. same as if it was 1735...
Page: 2

AgNostoS_

Same here.. it doesnt work for me.. same as if it was 1735

BullsEye

I have the same problem on my desktop where i have windows xp home edition. On my laptop i got vista and it works fine.....
    Only problem is i got no mouse and it sucks to play on it. Wish som1 would figure something out aready bc a ton of ppl seem to be etting this problem.

Banned Senior Member

I have the same problem on my desktop where i have windows xp home edition. On my laptop i got vista and it works fine.....
    Only problem is i got no mouse and it sucks to play on it. Wish som1 would figure something out aready bc a ton of ppl seem to be etting this problem.[/b]
    i use windows xp pro and on my laptop vista (laptop works fine)
    >.< aq @ k2

AgNostoS_

i use windows xp pro and on my laptop vista (laptop works fine)
    >.< aq @ k2[/b]
    so may i suppose that after 1735 they fixed problems with vista but they kinda facked up xp systems?
    i wanna ask something.. could someone check for me his ko install folder and tell me if there is a file named "apr.sys"
    thats the one that was triggering the antivirus, but i cant find it anymore.. this might a problem.. can someone tell me??

Banned

zzzzz nothing wrks i dunno what to do i got that problem since 1735 stupid k2

It&#39;s not fucked up for every XP system. I got 3 PC&#39;s every1 with XP Pro, 2 works (Laptop and PC) and 1 doesnt. So its not a matter of op system.

stisus

according to this letter i got from ko, its fixed...

Thank you for writing in about this matter. After looking in to your ticket, the issue you&#39;ve described appears to have already been resolved. If I have misinterpreted the matter, or your issue persists, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket so that I can take another look. Please be as specific and detailed as possible, so that I may get a good sense of what you need help with.

Thank you for playing Knight Online and good luck in your continued adventures!

the last part is kinda funny atleast

damn k2 always find a way to stuff us up...

AgNostoS_

This issue is NOT solved, at least for me... no matter what i try nothing happens.. i wont reformat just for ko...

This is sooooooooooo weird.. yesterday it worked and early in the morning today it also worked to login but now i cant.. error -1 >.< lolz

AgNostoS_

i have sent 2 tickets to them (3rd sent couple of minutes ago). reply on first one was nothing to do with the issue, reply on second was similiar to the one stisus posted.
    i need much more computer skills to even get close to a solution. on official forums there are lots of post about this problem but till now not a single official answer.

I think i got a solution but dont now if it works for you guys even though it worked for me..
    Reboot ur pc and after that DONT open a single program just open KO Launcher and use your mouse after typing ur id & pw.

AgNostoS_

this is NOT aworking solution for me. but i can say part of the problem is the mouse maybe... cause if i click the ok button to confirm my id and pass then i get the error message and ofc after i click confirm client closes if i hit enter and not use my mouse then client just close WITHOUT any message

this is NOT aworking solution for me. but i can say part of the problem is the mouse maybe... cause if i click the ok button to confirm my id and pass then i get the error message and ofc after i click confirm client closes if i hit enter and not use my mouse then client just close WITHOUT any message[/b]
    yeah sorry to hear.. probably a matter of luck :/

AgNostoS_

i have about 1,5 bronze prem left and i dont want all of this be wasted
    crapy game, what else to do? officials not even give one answer...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast