Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Failed logging into the Login Server server. (-1)

This is a discussion on Failed logging into the Login Server server. (-1) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i still cant log in :S can som1 add me on msn and explain me this in further detail [email protected] ...
Page: 4

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

i still cant log in :S can som1 add me on msn and explain me this in further detail

[email protected][/b]

Banned Senior Member

i had to install nvidia desktop manager to fix my -1 error

still have this problem, and after activate or desactivate nview manager can't connect...

AgNostoS_

its not about nview manager but about nvidia desktop manager... you lll find this on your windows control panel.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Fcuk this I got it working yesterday but now it doesnt work anymore

AgNostoS_

After 1739 this old error came back!!! i tried again the desktopmanager solution but it DOESNT work this time.. this is the last day of my current prem, so i wont bother much..

pfff after APR error now we got fail loging server (-1) :s
    Patch 1739, they updated only knightonline.exe and we got this error zzz now just wait next patch or /quit

fucking stupid.

AgNostoS_

well i guess /quit...

for how long did you guys had it before?

AgNostoS_

first time i had the problem for 1 week till i read the solution here. Was quit simple as solution but this time the old one is not working, so we have to figure out something else..last time i had sent 4 tickets to k2. at first 3 i got replys that wasnt even close to what i was telling them. my 4th ticket was "escalated" to another departmend and remained so.. in the meanwhile i had my solution.. back then i had like 45days reamining in prem.. but now prem is over.. so fack them. they better fix this then i will think if i pay for prem again

p.s. i am think what is causing the error has something to do with client trying to hide it self in process list.. while doing so it mess with other thinks so in the end we get error.. i am not an expert to confirm this though nor fix it ofc..

Jewjew1337

It all works for me IDK what's going on here O.o

holmzi

the formatt solution didnt work for me, still game closes after PW input

AgNostoS_

OK i fixed it... this is what i did : first off i am uning windows xp sp3.. press start->run -> eventvwr... you type eventvwr on the box that appears after you click run.
    on the program that will open click on system. you will see a lot of red "x" signs pointing out an error.. now for all of you to be more easy to find the problem, try now one time to run ko. it wont run :P but thats ok just do it... now go back on eventvwr right-click on system and click refresh.. now on the right side of the window you will see many red "x" (on column time you will see all of them be at about same time. i said you better run ko one more time, at the time according to your system clock you try to run ko, you will see the time here on this step.. in my case there was 12 red "x") start double clicking those and read in the window that pop up what file is causing the problem.. if you notice that one file appears more than 2 time (like 3-4+ times) find this specific file on your hard disk and delete. but before you do so i recommend keep a copy of it so that you wont cause any bigger problem.. after you delete this file try to run ko..

ps.1) to me the file that cause problem was .dll file related to proxifier.. so i just unninstalled proxifier and everything is ok. but that not might everyones problem, thats why i give detail steps on how to identify the problem..

p.s2) if you guys dont figure out what to do i will post screen for every step.. but that will take time :/ its 3am here and i might not be able to do this tonight.. but tommorow i will for sure..

AgNostoS_

Those are 3 screen shot that might be helpfull.. my paint skills are not the best but i tryed

1)

2)

3)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast