Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Failed to unitialize APR

This is a discussion on Failed to unitialize APR within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have the same stupid problem but when I "End Process Tree" on "cftmon.exe" in Task Manager, I don't get ...
Page: 4

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I have the same stupid problem but when I "End Process Tree" on "cftmon.exe" in Task Manager, I don't get the message and my computer doesn't forcefully reboot. I guess I can deal with that since I hardly ever log :x

Mine has been fine and the rare times i did get it, it would work fine after a reboot, and all of a sudden today I cant log at all without getting the error. makes no sense

I have the same stupid problem but when I "End Process Tree" on "cftmon.exe" in Task Manager, I don't get the message and my computer doesn't forcefully reboot. I guess I can deal with that since I hardly ever log :x[/b]
    Yea exactly this process makes me this APR problem before last patch. I just turned off it: Start>Run> msconfig and there u have autorun tab
    Also this process always renew when i used MSN or any of office (word or exel)

luckyboy

That thing is simple to solve but boring since u have to do it everytime. Just disable ur Antivirus before opening KO, then when u r in the game just enable it back. By the way, when ur anti virus catch the APR (when u get the error message), you have to restaure it back from the antivirus option since the APR file is quarantined else u will still get the APR problem becoz it will be missing at the loading of the game.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

it's nothing different honestly, for norton users u had to disable it anyway before for the virus thing not to pop up... and u gotta do the same shit now

qoop

I have the same stupid problem but when I "End Process Tree" on "cftmon.exe" in Task Manager, I don't get the message and my computer doesn't forcefully reboot. I guess I can deal with that since I hardly ever log :x[/b]
    works for me too, thx

edit: worked excactly 2 times in a row and same problem again....

works for me too, thx

edit: worked excactly 2 times in a row and same problem again....[/b]
    didn&#39;t work for me <_<

Installed SP2 and as far I got in twice to i2 and once to i1 without having any APR failed

but still it doesn&#39;t change the fact that SPs suck :lol:

qoop

nothnign new so far ?

my arp stuff still makes me reboot my pc everytime I want to log in

Ignore Me Senior Member

APR was supposed to be changed last night!

had some problem with my virtual pc after updated OS and chosed i will watch my pc myself from win security center its gone.
    its PC problem not K2.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234