Computer Performing Bad

This is a discussion on Computer Performing Bad within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone. So, ive had this computer for quite a while, and it has never really performed that great in ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Computer Performing Bad

Hey everyone.

So, ive had this computer for quite a while, and it has never really performed that great in KO, if theres any experts here, i would like someone to help me out =(

Heres the specs:
    Quad Core 6600
    3 gig ram
    4890 gfx card
    GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Overview - GA-P35-DS3 (rev. 1.0) <- mobo
    Has a siberian Tiger water cooling system
    1 Fan

So heres the thing, if i play Ko, i actually get lags in moradon, and my fps rate is around 20-30 in moradon, which dosent make sense with this rig i guess?

I noticed my temps on the cpu, where up to 70 degrees today :S which i think is quite sick? could that have something to do with the performance?

If someone has any ideas, or what i should do, please tell me

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Your machine is more than well enough specced for KO. Sadly KO doesn't know about multiple CPUs, so you'd probably do better on a single core of dual core CPU. If you have KO running and you check in task manager you will see it is using 25% cpu at the most.

If you can enable hyperthreading it might help for this (but it can screw over other multi-cpu aware games)

evilwevel

it's because of the cpu like chuck said. i've got the same mobo (99% the same i've got the p35c-ds3R, which supports DDR3 as well).

4 GB of ram and a gtx 260 and the game still runs slow as shit while i play other games at high settings without a problem.