Farmer fraud

This is a discussion on Farmer fraud within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well somehow one of my payments k2 didnt receive but my bank did? strange i know lol Thank you for ...
Page: 1

well somehow one of my payments k2 didnt receive but my bank did? strange i know lol

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been closed due to payment issues. If you would like to regain access to this account, please contact the source of payment made on the account in question. After doing so, please request that the company contact K2Network in regards to your updated payment situation. Once we confirm that the missing payment has been properly made we will restore access to this account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Knight Online Customer Support

so anyone ever have this problem because i always use c&b and this has never happened, my bank has plenty of money so thats not the problem either. i will be contacting c&b also but what kinda ticket can i send to k2 because they didnt really tell me anything.

Banned

well somehow one of my payments k2 didnt receive but my bank did? strange i know lol
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been closed due to payment issues. If you would like to regain access to this account, please contact the source of payment made on the account in question. After doing so, please request that the company contact K2Network in regards to your updated payment situation. Once we confirm that the missing payment has been properly made we will restore access to this account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.
    Regards,
    so anyone ever have this problem because i always use c&b and this has never happened, my bank has plenty of money so thats not the problem either. i will be contacting c&b also but what kinda ticket can i send to k2 because they didnt really tell me anything.[/b]
    Just contact C&B about it, they will either tell you to fuck off and call K2 or they will send an email to K2 telling it has been fixed.

Banned

Regards,
    so anyone ever have this problem because i always use c&b and this has never happened, my bank has plenty of money so thats not the problem either. i will be contacting c&b also but what kinda ticket can i send to k2 because they didnt really tell me anything.[/b]
    You first contact Click and Buy. Explain the situation. Give them your information. Tell them that the money was subtracted from your bank account, but K2 never recieved the payment. Ask them to contact K2 and get it fixed as soon as possible. If it doesn't get fixed within 2 days, contact them again, explain the situation again, and so on.

Upgrade

all i can say is good luck, your guna need it

wow i just tried and login and im unbanned lol

wow i just tried and login and im unbanned lol[/b]
    You did smth, or just unbanned from 1 to the other day?

You did smth, or just unbanned from 1 to the other day?[/b]

i really dont know if it was me or just a k2 mistake

but i sent 2 message to clickandbuy and 2 tickets to k2