FD Expansion

This is a discussion on FD Expansion within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got back from vacation a few days ago, 2 days after fire drake came out. I tried to do ...
Page: 1

Trident

Default FD Expansion

i got back from vacation a few days ago, 2 days after fire drake came out. I tried to do the auto patch but everytime at like 10-12% it said " Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. 3 options Debug, Send Error Report and Dont Send. Then if i ignore tht, another pop up comes, Application Error. the instruction blah blh referenced memory at bla bla.

So my friend told me to delete my kol folder so i did, then to download the whole setup. It didnt change a thing it would always close. at 40-50% without me touchin anything. I got it to download once and it says the file is corrupted and needs a cope or whatever. So im still trying atm to download it again but its going slow as hell and its frustrating for a anxious player like me. Keep in mind im not a genious at comps h43r:

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    -Tri

Trii

tried downloading through firefox ? that might fix it.

Trident

well i tired firefix and it did download a lot faster. However in the end the same error occured :wacko:
    Everytime i double click the setup it always has the same thing " Corrupted". I downloded it from download.com if tht help
    any help is appreciated.

Tri

got the same problem as you have tri.So a little help plz allready tried download it 6 times now.My brother downloaded it on a other computer here at home and got no problems.And everytime i download it on my pc it isn't working.help me plz