Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ferruzo is fucking scamer

This is a discussion on Ferruzo is fucking scamer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ferruzo is fucking scamer... I bay his acc pley 1 week and this bitch scame me stole RAPOTR+8 GLAS BELT ...
Page: 1

sandacz18

Ferruzo is fucking scamer... I bay his acc pley 1 week and this bitch scame me stole RAPOTR+8 GLAS BELT and WP.
    This bitch give me all information for acc i chenge all pw for @ pw for acc itp itd.
    This bitch log to @ click forget passworld write DATA!!!! and loge to @ again in my pw!!!! login to ko web send NEW PW FOR @ and change it. this Thieve stole my items and when back to home i sey go to fucking @ and write data ta dont rember password. His login for @ change pw and give me new... FUCKING SCAMER........ i login in acc in ko and dont have items... When give me pw for @ go offline in msn... ZzzZzzzZ WTF?
    I NEVER USE HAX I NEVER GIVE INFORMATION FOR ACC FOR FRIENDS only ferruzo know data becous his sell me acc...
    ONLY 1 week no problem for pley acc this fucking scamer... This gay is no TRASTABLE

FERRUZO SUCK my legs........ noobe scamer.

sandacz18

Ferruzo is fucking scamer... I bay his acc pley 1 week and this bitch scame me stole RAPOTR+8 GLAS BELT and WP.
    This bitch give me all information for acc i chenge all pw for @ pw for acc itp itd.
    This bitch log to @ click forget passworld write DATA!!!! and loge to @ again in my pw!!!! login to ko web send NEW PW FOR @ and change it. this Thieve stole my items and when back to home i sey go to fucking @ and write data ta dont rember password. His login for @ change pw and give me new... FUCKING SCAMER........ i login in acc in ko and dont have items... When give me pw for @ go offline in msn... ZzzZzzzZ WTF?
    I NEVER USE HAX I NEVER GIVE INFORMATION FOR ACC FOR FRIENDS only ferruzo know data becous his sell me acc...
    ONLY 1 week no problem for pley acc this fucking scamer... This gay is no TRASTABLE
    FERRUZO SUCK my legs........ noobe scamer.[/b]

Achill3zisBack

wow u sure it was him he was gg =s btw suck my legs lolzZz??

Banned

what the fack are you saying facking retard?... show people msn conversation, you got hacked or some friend that you share acc changed the pw, i helped you on msn yesterday... you remember idiot? , stop to invent excuses for NO TO PAY the rest of my money and to say that i am scammer Zzz i hate them.

pdt.- And not forget that I still waiting for the rest of money.

NEMANYA

hahahahhaahahhahahahahhahahha

suck my legs ??
    ahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahaha OMG THIS GOES TO SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

It says he is good trade on your sig...Is it sarcasm or what?

Rofl,suck my legs xD

RideOn

go suck my balls fcking liar! :lol:

sandacz18

u help me why? becous u scame me bitch... i dont give pw sq @ no bady NOOB!!! only u and me know. I cant change data for @ noobe u cant remove password for option DONT REMBER PASSWORD AND WRITE YOUR DATA!!!! DATA CANT CHANGE!!! U use this option and have my new pw...
    u log in knightonline.com and write login and dont rember pw... new chenge pw send in @ ( u have @ and SQ)... And why only 3 items stole and why when i plez for login to @ u login 10 min? meybe in this moment scame me bitch.... and i sey to you login in @ u sey w8 and 10 min back... thx for help u scame me and log on in @ BRAVO FOR you....

you are no trastable noobe...

Banned

u help me why? becous u scame me bitch... i dont give pw sq @ no bady NOOB!!! only u and me know. I cant change data for @ noobe u cant remove password for option DONT REMBER PASSWORD AND WRITE YOUR DATA!!!! DATA CANT CHANGE!!! U use this option and have my new pw...
    u log in knightonline.com and write login and dont rember pw... new chenge pw send in @ ( u have @ and SQ)... And why only 3 items stole and why when i plez for login to @ u login 10 min? meybe in this moment scame me bitch.... and i sey to you login in @ u sey w8 and 10 min back... thx for help u scame me and log on in @ BRAVO FOR you....

you are no trastable noobe...[/b]
    i am very dissapointed... no commentary.

NEMANYA

you are no trastable noobe...[/b]
    oh my.. :S Almost died reading this ...Next time ask one of your friends to post with good english ..

Banned Senior Member

oh my.. :S Almost died reading this ...Next time ask one of your friends to post with good english ..[/b]
    Haha +1

NEMANYA

Haha +1[/b]
    grobs dali i dalje igras KO ? ili si prodao account ??

Tommy

mayby he dont have d1ck xD

sandacz18

mayby he dont have d1ck xD[/b]

mayby your mom have fat ass?
    Or mayby this is sarcasm...

RideOn

mayby your mom have fat ass?
    Or mayby this is sarcasm...[/b]
    really nice how u lie bcoz u dont have the 50$ to pay ferruzo so u come with a history about scam right? u know ferruzo can take the acc back talking with gms ... but he isnt a scammer so he is just reading all this shit , and waiting u to stop this stupid history..

fcking gay... :angry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast