KO4LIFE ACCOUNT COMPROMISED DO NOT TARDE WITH TOPCAT IN KO4LIFE UNLESS U HAVE ME ON MSN

This is a discussion on KO4LIFE ACCOUNT COMPROMISED DO NOT TARDE WITH TOPCAT IN KO4LIFE UNLESS U HAVE ME ON MSN within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi I need to know how to change ko4life password asap.. few other people got hold of my password and ...
Page: 1

TopCat

Hi

I need to know how to change ko4life password asap.. few other people got hold of my password and please do not deal with me unless u ahve me on msn ..and i need to knwo how to change ko4life password dammit!!

People been sending me pm saying i scammed><
    I got no clue!!

If your account is compromised, How do we know that your not the scammer trying to change his password?

mods can check the ip address(s) of all your posts to make sure if someone else post from your account or no

Contact me on MSN ([email protected]) with the email that you registered with on this forum. I can assist you in changing your password.

TopCat

Contact me on MSN ([email protected]) with the email that you registered with on this forum. I can assist you in changing your password.[/b]

Thnx for helping me bro.. account issue resolved

GangstamaN

Lol TC you silly man. -.-

D0ntLikeAFreak

lol

Lol this doesnt sound right "people saying i scammed them but it wasnt me" yeah i can do the same shit and it doesnt mean its true... but anyways i guess mods know it or not

mods can check the ip address(s) of all your posts to make sure if someone else post from your account or no[/b]