Xtrap problem

This is a discussion on Xtrap problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yesterday i dl patch and everything was fine , today i woke up and i cant log in to game ...
Page: 1

Art1492

Default Xtrap problem

yesterday i dl patch and everything was fine , today i woke up and i cant log in to game its blocking me on xtrap with that http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=erroret4.png
    was trying to restart pc , dsl but still same :S

MonnaLissa^^

RESTART ur pc and try couple more times like me ^^

Cut3

i still have that problem :
    any other suggestions ?

GlarFist

20 minutes before war i started to try log into the game but XTrap fuks me deeply in....
    So i missed the war, nevermind about the war but is fukin annoying. Ive tried all in my knowledge, restart (wow, what a knowledge ) flushdns , new XTRap files etc etc....
    Time is money K2, u know this better then me :angry:

Smoke

I have exactly the same shit... Was incz started laggin as **** and got dc...Now xtrap gives me the same message as the picture above.. Anyone know a solution for this (in human language). Would be apreciated

LordAaron

Here is the solution : You buy a gun and find someone from K2. I am sure in this case he will find you a solution of this problem!

Btw same here, so its a Xtrap server problem. All we can do is to wait for they to move theyr big fat assess and to see there is a problem!

Cyko

just got the same thing =/
    still no one knows how to fix this?

this is the first problem ive had with the new expansion...

TakeThat

same

Cyko

what glarfist said,flushdns worked for me.my friend told me to do it and it worked.

FIREFORCE

i have CCleaner installed and if u have that just go to fix issues and it automatically fixes the xtrap issue. This worked for me.

Scylla

Art1492

well i just checked that and after i did that all , i still have same problem :S crap

Art1492

Originally posted by Scylla
    have anyone problem with Xtrap conection failed?
    try this:
    delete all from ur Xtrap folder then download from this ftp all and put it into ur xtrap folder ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/xtrap/A5001136/ then restart pc *

this worked for me
    well i fix that problem with that , ty :wub: