Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

*FIX* Abnormal Memory access as been detected

This is a discussion on *FIX* Abnormal Memory access as been detected within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol dont touch nothing from system32 or u will screw ur system up! only place where to look at is ...
Page: 2

krekre

lol dont touch nothing from system32 or u will screw ur system up! only place where to look at is KO folder!
    Try to start one time game to upload xtrap! Mabye then file will be shown! If u cant update xtrap and dont know how DELETE: XPva00.dll and all files in xtrap! that will do the trick! then try again and figure it out! peace

Cang

i dont understand why some ppl have Wsock32.dll in the ko folder.. it shouldnt be there in the first place? so deleting xtrap and redownload it wont help cause the file will never appear this way.

and what the different between having Wsock32.dll and deleting it and dont having it at all..?:lol:

Meisterjay

if you get this error Delete Wsock32.dll in ko folder. Worked for me
    [/b]
    Thanks worked for me too =)

MATSUKI

lol man everyones shit is working but mines

totalrelax

am i just wrong or dont you just get the wsock.dll file when you have used CzCombo (koxp)???
    i have used CzCombo 1 time and than i got that fucking Wsock.dll, i deleted it and i didn't use CzCombo anymore...
    or im just wrong ? <_< or is wsock invisible untill some time :huh: ?
    bout would anyone upload wsock.dll if they got so i could download and delete again to be sure

Xcrap sux..!

krekre

am i just wrong or dont you just get the wsock.dll file when you have used CzCombo (koxp)???
    i have used CzCombo 1 time and than i got that fucking Wsock.dll, i deleted it and i didn&#39;t use CzCombo anymore...
    or im just wrong ? <_< or is wsock invisible untill some time :huh: ?
    bout would anyone upload wsock.dll if they got so i could download and delete again to be sure

Xcrap sux..![/b]
    Zzzz look if u call ur self a koxper duper cheater dont make any sence to call others a cheater <_<
    I never used S*it u said above, and before i had that file i reinstaled KO so if i "used" CzCombo when i reinstaled KO all files were gone ? right or i am just retard who dont know anything and listen guy who is koxper ?!?!?!

Xamxerah

so if i "used" CzCombo when i reinstaled KO all files were gone ?[/b]
    Not really.
    Some programs, when you uninstall them, they delete only the files they wrote themselves. Thus wouldn&#39;t delete files you manually put there.
    Some others do delete every folder they created without checking if there were user files there.

But still, he had a point.

If u don&#39;t believe me, copy a few files to the KO folder, then uninstall the game. After it&#39;s done, go check the folder and ur files will still b there.

krekre

Not really.
    Some programs, when you uninstall them, they delete only the files they wrote themselves. Thus wouldn&#39;t delete files you manually put there.
    Some others do delete every folder they created without checking if there were user files there.

But still, he had a point.

If u don&#39;t believe me, copy a few files to the KO folder, then uninstall the game. After it&#39;s done, go check the folder and ur files will still b there.[/b]
    Not my style! When i uninstal something i delete folder too save what i want in it and delete! Dont need to repet my words i know what i am saying <_<

Xamxerah

Fine, get mad at me. :blink:
    All I&#39;m saying is files can still be there when you uninstall a program.

totalrelax

i just used it 1 time to try out auto loot <_< not make me to a "geek koxper all day killing this game"
    and in fact, i have reinstaled KO many times, deleted Xtrap, and tryed everything to "fix" it.. nothing helps

is there a chance that when new pach comes it would work?

krekre

i just used it 1 time to try out auto loot <_< not make me to a "geek koxper all day killing this game"
    and in fact, i have reinstaled KO many times, deleted Xtrap, and tryed everything to "fix" it.. nothing helps

is there a chance that when new pach comes it would work?[/b]
    Probably NOT :mellow:

Try to get files if u have anyfriend who play KO get his files that most important

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12