Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*FIX* Ko not loading after xtrap error *FIX*

This is a discussion on *FIX* Ko not loading after xtrap error *FIX* within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well my freinds told me not to log out once i logged in if i did i'd get xtrap error ...
Page: 1

Well my freinds told me not to log out once i logged in if i did i'd get xtrap error then after that ko wouldn't load sure enough i got same shit as them , basically i'd get passed launcher but actual ko never loads and the xtrap sybmol is in my task bar . After playing with it they told me to go unplug router all kinds of typical shit i dont know why xtrap does this but ALL U NEED TO REALLY DO .

Once ur ko doesn't load simply open launcher go to ur options and change ur char details or nething should work then apply changes after that jus reload and it should all load ko fine . I've gone through this a couple times works like a charm also worked for one of the guys who told me to not log out in first place .

so YA lemme know if u have same problem and this fixes it for feedback is appreciated

also this working sometimes even when i dont get the xtrap error ko just doesn't start right away but if i reload and go options like i said i load right in 100% so as said feedback appreciated

Banned

I've been gettin the same shit, to get past it I Ctrl+alt+del it, and I leave it up after exiting out of KO/xtrap. While I still ahve Windows Task manager up, i reload KO and it seems to work. Dunno why

I've been gettin the same shit, to get past it I Ctrl+alt+del it, and I leave it up after exiting out of KO/xtrap. While I still ahve Windows Task manager up, i reload KO and it seems to work. Dunno why[/b]
    hmm i can't get the error atm soon as it starts up i will try leaving ctr alt del up i was thinking it had something to jus do with ko client relating to xtrap and cuz i changed details xtrap would refresh but if leaving ctr alt del up helps then its obviously not the problem

im curious babybash do u always set ko priority to low when ur ingame via task manager ?>

ILIKEPIE

Well my freinds told me not to log out once i logged in if i did i'd get xtrap error then after that ko wouldn't load sure enough i got same shit as them , basically i'd get passed launcher but actual ko never loads and the xtrap sybmol is in my task bar . After playing with it they told me to go unplug router all kinds of typical shit i dont know why xtrap does this but ALL U NEED TO REALLY DO .

Once ur ko doesn't load simply open launcher go to ur options and change ur char details or nething should work then apply changes after that jus reload and it should all load ko fine . I've gone through this a couple times works like a charm also worked for one of the guys who told me to not log out in first place .

so YA lemme know if u have same problem and this fixes it for feedback is appreciated

also this working sometimes even when i dont get the xtrap error ko just doesn't start right away but if i reload and go options like i said i load right in 100% so as said feedback appreciated[/b]
    Hmm, Ive been gettin the same problem since the new patch, I can get past the launcher and xtrap msg, but the game doesnt load. I also noticed that the task manager window being up helps, no friggin clue why but it does.

Banned

hmm i can't get the error atm soon as it starts up i will try leaving ctr alt del up i was thinking it had something to jus do with ko client relating to xtrap and cuz i changed details xtrap would refresh but if leaving ctr alt del up helps then its obviously not the problem

im curious babybash do u always set ko priority to low when ur ingame via task manager ?>[/b]

Nope, I just leave it as it is

i have attempted this about 16 times now, changing one thing or two each time.. but still KO is not popping up at the moment ;\ I also had task manager up at the time.

edit: after letting it sit there for 3 mins it popped up by itself.. idk why but it just did >_<

dliel

i have same shit :S

im getting this shit randomly after Ko loading fine since i built this computer... tried both suggestions, even both at the same time, and nothing is workin.

LOL just got this problem, changed my resolution to 1 step lower and now my KO loads.

Good find

Roberto

my xtrap is freezing,cant start game,any idea?

the_man_slayer

i tried changing something in the options but still doesnt work :/

hmm i&#39;ll look into this deeper when i get home i have a feeling its all jus a lag issue with xtrap which i might be able to pass unno

Well, it worked for me.

dartagon

didnt worked, tried everything

TheFox

i tried changing something in the options but still doesnt work :/[/b]
    me too, the first time i had this was 10 mins ago, logged fine and then ko freezed now xtrap loads but the game doesnt start -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast