KO glow effect on weapons

This is a discussion on KO glow effect on weapons within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah well its been around 5 days now that i noticed that all the elemental glow effects on weapons have ...
Page: 1

Yeah well its been around 5 days now that i noticed that all the elemental glow effects on weapons have disappeared.. the option to have them on graphics optiopn panel is on... Btw I bought a 8600 geforce graphics card 3 weeks ago.. have anythin gto do with this? or anyone know a fix?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I'm having the same problem at the moment. All of my drivers/direct X are up to date also I have reinstalled KO still no luck

yeah i even re-installed my graphics card.. nothing...

nodirbek

u mean like the weopon doesnt glow?
    or when attack a monster it doesnt show the effect?

the weapon doesn't glow with poison or lightning or flame or ice... i changed graphic settings several times and nothing :s

Mooshoo

the weapon doesn't glow with poison or lightning or flame or ice... i changed graphic settings several times and nothing :s[/b]
    Hmmm, i havent noticed anything amiss. And this has going on for a few days you say? :S

yep... sucks cause game looks way better with the elemental effect working..

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Well I just reinstalled KO second time but this time I didn't patch fast loading and problem was fixed... so the problem is fast loading..

oldboy

go in game and press f10 or f11(max/seed the annoying kid w/e)....there will be a tabs for graphics...make sure the box called "weapons affects" is checked

yeah it was done.. its some bug and i fixed it by pressing repair when you go to the uninstal.. it worked..

A different suggestion, turn off the weapon effects (when it's ticked) save settings, then go back in and turn them on again

Some programs need ot read the values again