Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fps Lags - how do you stop 'em ?

This is a discussion on Fps Lags - how do you stop 'em ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, it started before 2 weeks or so but it makes playing ko impossible...no matter what you have done, after ...
Page: 1

ToX1CiTy

Default Fps Lags - how do you stop 'em ?

well, it started before 2 weeks or so but it makes playing ko impossible...no matter what you have done, after 2min in ko you get 10 fps alone in cz dm spot :S
    i never had this shit before... but man it's make ko sux so bad.
    i can't understand how it happend becuz my video card is GeForceFX 6200, 256mb...and it seems to be an "ok" video card... it's not suppose to happend.. never happend before... so.. help, how do i fix this ?

p.s- will formating help? oh and btw... fps lags= connection problems? or video card problems...

ID4N

try to close all other programs while playing, also disable AV.

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by ID4N
    try to close all other programs while playing, also disable AV.
    i'll try that.. thanx....
    btw... idan, can i ask you what isp u use ?

ID4N

bezeq

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by ID4N
    bezeq
    thanx for the answer.. it just that.. after you told me in my last thread to open ports for stop my spike lags.. it didn't helped.. and i wonderd why.. so i checked and found out my isp, NetVision is fuked up and i'm not the only one with same problems with netvision.... so now i'm changing to bezeq ... well... what you told me about the fps lags.. did helped.. thanx bro ^_^

king arthur

congratz on spyware pc :lol: meh.. do a scan should be fine than , got same prob

king arthur

if that doesnt work... reinstall youre modem or something ^^

didinino

Default bezeq

I'm also in bezeq and its a pretty good ISP.

In addition to ur FPS prob- try turning off the "antialiasing" settings and the "anisotropic filtering" in the Nvidia control (if u don't know where it is then its probably off :P ).

Make sure that ur graphic crad doesn't get too hot. If so, u will experience FPS lags on any games, and not just KO.

I had something like ur problem with my old graphic card (Gforce 4200Ti)- after 5 hours in game the FPS didn't move over 10 only after I restarted the Comp...

priestish

I had this problem happening too. I turns out that my video card was over heating and went into low power mode. This also happens to other games. You should test it on other 3d graphical games as well.

Rentzusuken

If the problem is linked to your ISP, it's probably the packet loss I was talking about in your other post. If the loss is due to routers that NetVision has, this will be alleviated by switching to Bezeq. However, if the problem is with the lines or other hops on the network, you may not have any difference in your connection.

BloodFist

now he have like 30fps in cz town and he's crying about his fps :|
    i have 20fps in cz town so fuck off dor and start playing. 30 fps is enough

ToX1CiTy

ok thanx everyone for ur help but the situation is like this.
    before some time.. i can't even remember when.. iv'e exprienced spike lags.. which means it seems you getting dc.. but ur not.. i tried everything ppl said.. including opening ports.. nothing helped.. and i even connected my computer directly to the modem with out any router.. and yep .. problems were still up.. so i said.. prolly my isp is fucked up.. all i need is to move to another one.. so i started to look for another good isp.. and in meanwhile.. few days later.. i got this fps shit. i don't know where the fuck they came from.. coz my computer is like brand new .. my video card suppose to be allright.. and yet i get this bs... never had that before.. and belive me i prefer spike lags that fps lags.. anyway.... friends told me.. fps lags= fucked up computer/video card.. nothing about connection.. so i said.. damn.. now i need to change isp and format my computer..

than i come to you guys, and asked.. what can i do? how do i fix fps lags.. how do i fix spike lags? should i format and change isp and see what happend? coz that's the only thing left...
    i can't ask my parents ( i'm 15) to get another video card.. i just bought this computer before 3 mounth ><

help... plz...

didinino

Default ha?

no way. if ur comp is 3 months old there is no way that he is FPS laging, but if he is:
    1. u got heat issues. go to the company that u bought this comp from and tell them that!
    2. spyware/virus/ anything else....
    3. ur memory is fuked up- do the same thing as in 1.

i can't think of something else i'm sorry...
    if i have more possbilitys i will reply them here.

ToX1CiTy

Default Re: ha?

Originally posted by didinino
    no way. if ur comp is 3 months old there is no way that he is FPS laging, but if he is:
    1. u got heat issues. go to the company that u bought this comp from and tell them that!
    2. spyware/virus/ anything else....
    3. ur memory is fuked up- do the same thing as in 1.

i can't think of something else i'm sorry...
    if i have more possbilitys i will reply them here.
    in other words you say- foramt and change isp.. if that's not helping.. meh .. ur fucked up :unsure: ?

didinino

Default NO!

A problem can always be solved!

Add me to ur messenger at
    [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast