Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BlackBolt got hacked, XXWRATHXX IS THE HACKER

This is a discussion on BlackBolt got hacked, XXWRATHXX IS THE HACKER within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i got hacked today i lost my game first account my old account of ko and my 3 email ...
Page: 1

Amgm1

Smile

well i got hacked today i lost my game first account my old account of ko and my 3 email carefull with this stupid i give him info for make the deal and today i lost all my accounts

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Milanac

How did u got hacked bro ? explain a bit more!

And go Fast pm calimaestro on ko forum and tell him all your informations and items u had/have and payment infos . And am sure he will help u some how ...

Banned

Thought you had cypher ring... Would not have happened if you used them.

Amgm1

How did u got hacked bro ? explain a bit more!

And go Fast pm calimaestro on ko forum and tell him all your informations and items u had/have and payment infos . And am sure he will help u some how ...[/b]
    well yesterday a guy pm me in the game his name is xxwrathxx he ask me over the priest lv 81 that i sell, he told me i buy u the priest tomorrow and i need your email, name adress telephone, i send him all this info in his mail (but i dont remember the fuking mail ¬¬)., well today im selling in moradon a1 and i swicht here for look my mailbox and see that my msn is dc and i press start again for log and got dc 4 times inmediatly im try to change the msn password but is later, i try of log my yahoo msn, gmail, gamefirst account and my old account of ko and the same, i log the msn of my mother and this son of the... is online with my msn i pm him and he left im trying to recover my 3 emails accounts all the info are there i send a pm to calimaestro in ko forum and i wait him
    i lost more of the items that i have in the post of market, cs+0, 2x we, ib, 2x imir+2 all set of defenses in crystal, a char seal scroll etc

Thought you had cypher ring... Would not have happened if you used them.[/b]
    lol vandy i lost my principal account all the items and rings with char are inside the inn hostes T_T i never log my account in other pc i dont use koxp or thrt party tool im legit player

Milanac

I know how he hacked you very stupid i have to say u should think bro. You should think that your email and he changed password by option "Forgot password" With adress that u gived him or phone number or some info that are answer on your question for email that way he hacked you. Explain that on calimaestro. But just dont tell him that u was going to sell for usd! cuz if u tell him that i dont think he will help you ....

I wish you luck and if i can help by seding pm tell me.

~Rights ...

xxwrathxx was member of Prophecy clan...he got hacked about 1 month ago =( he lost everthing too, he hasn't come back ever since. only on vent of cource

Amgm1

xxwrathxx was member of Prophecy clan...he got hacked about 1 month ago =( he lost everthing too, he hasn't come back ever since. only on vent of cource[/b]
    i recover 1 email and the account of blackbolt with all items but he have control of my gamefirst account i found other email of this mother fu... [email protected]

Have4NiceDay

that the turk that hack me too :blink: he got another email [email protected]

good luck marica gettin' your account back

you should have never given your personal info to him...

Amgm1

Exclamation

good luck marica gettin' your account back

you should have never given your personal info to him...[/b]
    well i recover 2 of 3 mail the hotmail i cant T_T , i recover too my gamefirst account and the blackbolt account too with all items noob hacker i want see wtf u make now thief i change all the info noob

Foxy_Br

well i recover 2 of 3 mail the hotmail i cant T_T , i recover too my gamefirst account and the blackbolt account too with all items noob hacker i want see wtf u make now thief i change all the info noob[/b]
    Nice to see u got ur items back bro. Good luck and take double care now

Amgm1

Nice to see u got ur items back bro. Good luck and take double care now [/b]
    ty bro i work more for recover all this and i continue trying recover my hotmail bill (Gates) always is busy :P

Have4NiceDay

btw, changing info wont work, he will hack u again. i got hack 3 times on same account :P everytime i change email, secret question answer etc. so u know lol

Foxy_Br

btw, changing info wont work, he will hack u again. i got hack 3 times on same account :P everytime i change email, secret question answer etc. so u know lol[/b]
    Hmm... So he must change his account with new infos? Maybe he can be safe.

Amgm1

Exclamation

Hmm... So he must change his account with new infos? Maybe he can be safe.[/b]
    mmm he dont know my secret questions or seal password because he can change the region for theft all the things of the account but now im ready for him if he try again of hack me again ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast