Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fps Problem with KnightOnline

This is a discussion on Fps Problem with KnightOnline within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TAFFY CPU - AMD Athlon 64 processor, 3800+, 1.79 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM and ...
Page: 2

TAFFY

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TAFFY
    CPU - AMD Athlon 64 processor, 3800+, 1.79 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM and my video card is - geforce FX 5200
    OMG, i retract my eariler comment.

THAT is the most bottlenecked system of all time

Do you people not understand the principle of how a computer works :rollseyes:[/b]
    anyway to make my fps go higher? :P

Get a better video card. FX5200 is very very bad and it's slowing down everything.

Banned Senior Member

how is a 3800+ a bottlenecked system? I run on a 3000 with the same RAM but I recently upgraded from a 5900 to a 6200

cRuX

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    Geforce 4 mx 440
    Dear god, talk about a bottlenecked system[/b]
    i have 256 MB ram and GeForce MX 4000 that i play on h43r: h43r:

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by phantomlink
    how is a 3800+ a bottlenecked system? I run on a 3000 with the same RAM but I recently upgraded from a 5900 to a 6200
    The graphics card is bottlenecking the system.

Think of a PC like a car, your PC can only go as fast as all the hardware you have. Its like having a car with a sleek aerodynamic body, powerful engine, but triangle wheels.

Your hardware has got to be equally balanced.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

<!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Think of a PC like a car, your PC can only go as fast as all the hardware you have. Its like having a car with a sleek aerodynamic body, powerful engine, but triangle wheels.

Your hardware has got to be equally balanced.[/b]
    the car can be going up the stairs pretty fast then

Banned Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Your hardware has got to be equally balanced.[/b]
    ya, with the 5900 I used to lag while recording with fraps but after I got the 6200 My FPS doesnt go red anymore while recording. Quite nice ^_^

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by Devile
    Get a better video card. FX5200 is very very bad and it's slowing down everything.

i have p4 2.8 1mb cash 512 mb Ram Fx 5200 and i can play every game i want B)

30-35 fps while pking :wub:

StarBuck

to : 1.83ghz Intel Core Duo, 1gb ram, 80gb hdd, 256mb X1400 PCI-X

5-20 fps -----> 80-100fps

hej

Originally posted by phantomlink
    That is not a upgrade its a downgarde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12