Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fps > Ram or Graphic card?

This is a discussion on Fps > Ram or Graphic card? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is quadcore faster than core 2 dual extreme ?[/b] For playing KO, you're better off with a single fast as ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

is quadcore faster than core 2 dual extreme ?[/b]
    For playing KO, you're better off with a single fast as possible CPU, as KO doesn't utilise dual core let alone quad. However for other games, dual core is often supported, but quad core doesn't have too much support yet. Wait a year and quad-core will be a good price and better supported.

didinino

every word to the stone, chuck norris tech spamzor xD

so it solves my mistery why my brother runs ko faster with 3Ghz cpu and im with 2800 dual :X

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

You'll notice in task manager on a dual core that knightonline.exe runs at 50%, on a quad core at 25%... single core at 90+%

didinino

p.s.
    i tried to FORCE it to run on the second CPU, xtrap closed my game <_<.

so its only possible to play on CPU[0]

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

so i bought graphics card yesterday. ge force 8400 gs 512 mb. now ko and my computer are lagin like shit.. im getting like 3fps. wtf?? before i would get at least 16 and surf the internet go youtube and watch videos or go watch my naruto subs... im on 2 gigs of ram . now right after the graphics card was ut onn... yea it LOOKED nice.. but it was lagging soo bad it was unplayable!.this is bullshittt..

any ideas?

computer is from 2005

1. FPS = Graphic card + memory + cpu + motherboard.
    2. Good setting and good drivers of graphic card make you more fps.
    3. With one of the best graphic card, and old motherborard your fps still be low .

90% people dont know power of hes computer. Do you have old pc ? but u dont know how much those pc can do

FisherySociety

Im running a 3.0ghz single core p4, a 8600gt bfg overclocked and 2gbs of 800mhz supertalent and i get from 40-60 fps in game it really is mostly your graphics card. I also do have a custom motherboard all those are factors as well.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

my cpu is 2.0 ghz h34r: still happing wtfff..... l

evilwevel

Im running a 3.0ghz single core p4, a 8600gt bfg overclocked and 2gbs of 800mhz supertalent and i get from 40-60 fps in game it really is mostly your graphics card. I also do have a custom motherboard all those are factors as well.[/b]
    i&#39;ve got the same video card not overclocked and i get 100-120 :lol:

FisherySociety

i&#39;ve got the same video card not overclocked and i get 100-120 :lol:[/b]
    that is not even possible..

ItsAllStrength

sure it is my new system E2200 dual core 3 gigs 800 mhz ram and a 8800 GT 97 fps ftw

FisherySociety

there is a huge difference between a 8600 and a 8800 one is a pci 2.0 express the other is a 16x pci.

evilwevel

that is not even possible..[/b]
    might be due to the fact it was on a private server.

but i did get 120

Banned

You need a computer that&#39;s been tested for these types of gaming, these types of gaming in the personal computers are tested and driven with high excellent end meet gaming for life. here&#39;s an advice: alienware but i cannot suggest much of lag.....they are the power driven to the desktop pc games for life. I got myself an ALX but i cannot help but wonder why!

I get 1 fp(s) as it shows in my fraps video and game.

I have an Asus P5B, 7600 GT and 4 gig ram. Getting like 60 - 100 fps in not so crowded places but in moradon I get like 20 fps. My new graphic card will be in my pc soon, an GTX 260 geforce Hope I can get the fp&#39;s up :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast