Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fps > Ram or Graphic card?

This is a discussion on Fps > Ram or Graphic card? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I asked on a other forum about hardware and they said that my computer couldn't handle new cards and shit ...
Page: 3

Strike

I asked on a other forum about hardware and they said that my computer couldn't handle new cards and shit so I had to buy few things in once like 2x 5xxmb ram and a graphic card. But if I only buy a graphic card would it work?[/b]
    if you truly want some definate answers you need to tell us what your computer specs are. if you have been told that your computer can not handle a new gtf card then most likely they are correct as i have a feeling that your motherboard does not have a slot for a newer card.

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

My specs are Amd Athlon Dual Core 5000+ (2800mhz), 4gb ddr3, GeForce 8800GTS (320mb) and i got around ~100-140 fps but still it goes near 20 when u go to moradon and it shows all the merchants. (visibility range max)
    so dunno how good computer u need to get it working without any lag :P
    i remember when i played ko with 333mhz pentium, how was it even possible with all that fps lag :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123