Frame lags/splits etc.

This is a discussion on Frame lags/splits etc. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a fairly new pc, amd 64 x2 dual core, 128mb nvidia gfx card, 1024 mb memory, I usually ...
Page: 1

I have a fairly new pc, amd 64 x2 dual core, 128mb nvidia gfx card, 1024 mb memory, I usually get around 30 fps but whenever there is a lot of action going on I get massive frame lag and down to 2 FPS, any ideas?

only thing i can suggest is to lower your game details ..
    maybe turn weapon effect off also

Baxxor

can be that you got to new or to old graphic card drivers, try changing/updating them

hej

Your using 64MB memory for a built in g-card so that you have a 128mb nvidia gfx card cant be right, get a "normal" g-card and 1GB more memory, turn off MSN.

Your using 64MB memory for a built in g-card so that you have a 128mb nvidia gfx card cant be right, get a "normal" g-card and 1GB more memory, turn off MSN.[/b]
    With 2 GB he wont need to turn off MSN.

asdf

a friend of mine with his laptop said that KO ran much more smooth after he turned down dual core processor for KO(something like that.... i dont have dual core, so i dont know the exact details, so maybe look into that and see if it works)

Gorila

a friend of mine with his laptop said that KO ran much more smooth after he turned down dual core processor for KO(something like that.... i dont have dual core, so i dont know the exact details, so maybe look into that and see if it works)[/b]
    What do u mean "he turned down dual core processor for KO" ??!! I have exact the same problem and little bit better PC and still looking for a solution.Im using xp sp2 proffesional edition and yea ive upd my VGA drivers and yea i upd all of mine freakinn drivers and i even reinstaled KO 3 times in a row with a correct "fastloading" patch procedure...So my second question is: AM I MISSING SOMETHING???

Shimmy

Is That Graphics Card, 128mb Shared?

Because if so your computer will render graphics by using ram + processor speed.

Note : Thats why it says you dont have 1024mb because "64" has been taking for these graphics.