Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

frames per second

This is a discussion on frames per second within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; P3 here whit dual core 2 Gb ram ATI card and running 100/150 FPS ^^ for the last few patches ...
Page: 2

P3 here whit dual core 2 Gb ram ATI card and running 100/150 FPS ^^

for the last few patches theres something diferent becouse when i Alt Tab it lagged a litle so i went to the proces. and put ko running only in 1 proces. so i can see a movie or play a dif game in the other monitor at same time and still have like 50 Fps in ko

manveerj

Can anyone help me out with this? I used search and couldnt find anything so no flame plx ><.

I gotta laptop with vista 2gbs of ram dual Core 2 Duo proccesor 1.5Ghz and 1.5Ghz but when playing ko even in places like eslant I get 7 fps ><
    Anyone know what to do?

Banned

Can anyone help me out with this? I used search and couldnt find anything so no flame plx ><.

I gotta laptop with vista 2gbs of ram dual Core 2 Duo proccesor 1.5Ghz and 1.5Ghz but when playing ko even in places like eslant I get 7 fps ><
    Anyone know what to do?[/b]
    You need a better Video Card + KO on laptop sucks ass h34r:

manveerj

You need a better Video Card + KO on laptop sucks ass h34r:[/b]
    Thing is I have a laptop with worse video card worse ram and everything cept it has windows xp on it but it gets more fps

Btw I have Intel Graphics Media Accelerator driver if thats even the video card... If its not tell me how lol ><

Banned

Thing is I have a laptop with worse video card worse ram and everything cept it has windows xp on it but it gets more fps

Btw I have Intel Graphics Media Accelerator driver if thats even the video card... If its not tell me how lol ><[/b]
    I bought a 1GB RAM for my PC, thinking it&#39;d increase my fps, but only thing it did was increase my loading speed into the game and going eslant/cz/delos/etc and eliminated frame lag in Moradon/etc. But FPS still sucked ass because i dont have a good video card nor a good procesor. So if you are saying you dont have either 1 out of those 3, then you are pretty much fucked.

LeaveOut

Nea ko is just weird in fps but its a fucking low game. 1600 fps while im in login screen(lol)
    in game 20-80 fps

Cod4 60-120 fps , on everymap its diff

Css about 100-120 fps.

but cod4 is the hardest for your pc its just a bit weird in ko

you can get a stick of 1gb of ram for 40 bucks
    but i dont think you can have different sticks of ram, all have to be the same.

make sure to check before you buy anything[/b]

You can have dif sizes of ram, i have a 512 and a 248(not sure about this one, but somethin close to it)[/b]
    depends on the motherboard, some can have different sizes, some can&#39;t.
    like giga said, make sure you check

More RAM improve loading time due to bigger capacity (higher core speed will further improve loading time). Better graphic card increase performance on graphic based data, such as games, movies, visual application. CPU improves basically everything, loading time, continuously data input/output, also a part of graphical data.

Performances nowadays are very relied on a good graphic card, coz ppl mainly use their computer for games. A laptop thats not built for games will suffer greatly while playing a game which it cant handle, due to a poor graphic card or so called "bottleneck" of the system.

In ur case, I must disappoint u that theres nothing u can do, coz the "Intel Graphics Media Accelerator" u mentioned is also known as "Standard onboard graphic card", which is already built on ur laptop. I dont believe theres such thing as install a gamer graphic card on a laptop...
    Before buying a laptop, u must already know what u use ur laptop for, if its for game, then u must had bought one with a powerful graphic card, such as Radeon from ATI or Geforce from NVidia.

To make it all short, CPU and graphic card plays the biggest role for higher FPS, and u got a very bad graphic card that u cant do anything about.

You need a better Video Card + KO on laptop sucks ass h34r:[/b]
    Not if u bought the correct laptop, I got a ½ year old laptop that I plays many games on, and KO runs just fine.
    http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=3728
    PS: U can just skip to the bottom to see the conclusion and score compare to other laptops.

DeathInTheNight

If you cant afford any new hardware.
    Lower resolution on ur comp, reduce game effects, reduce resolution of game, update graphic drivers and dx.

Or if you got money.
    more ram(atleast a base of 1gb)I used to play with 512 and evcen though it was ok, sometimes it wasn&#39;t.
    better graphic card.
    Maybe better comp/processer.

hej

As captian sad Intel Graphics is made for "desktop" work, like surfing, word and so.

yamato

sry to bring up this old thread but i have some problems regarding the fps ..... i have been playing this game for sometimes and i notice the fps im getting is already 20 below .... whenever i go to moradon it will be the disaster for my game .... get like 5-8 fps ... lag like hell .....

i thought upgrading the gpu and ram will help but it dosnt the performance is the same

heres my pc spec

pentium D 930
    4GB (around 3.4GB for 32-bit OS) ddr2 RAM 667 mhz
    ATI RADEON 4670 512MB ( should be able to handle this ancient game :P)
    winxp sp3
    320GB WD 7200RPM harddisk

with this spec i can play mostly all latest games even most hardcore game at low or middle settings ....just wonder whyi can only play KO at 20 fpw below zzZZZ

hope any1 can help thx

Validating

sry to bring up this old thread but i have some problems regarding the fps ..... i have been playing this game for sometimes and i notice the fps im getting is already 20 below .... whenever i go to moradon it will be the disaster for my game .... get like 5-8 fps ... lag like hell .....

i thought upgrading the gpu and ram will help but it dosnt the performance is the same

heres my pc spec

pentium D 930
    winxp sp3
    with this spec i can play mostly all latest games even most hardcore game at low or middle settings ....just wonder whyi can only play KO at 20 fpw below zzZZZ
    hope any1 can help thx[/b]
    welcome to club :P

yamato

heres my pc spec

pentium D 930
    winxp sp3
    hope any1 can help thx[/b]

here the ss i took ... notice the fps ... 9.xx zzz T_T

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

It&#39;s normal to have somewhat of a low FPS in moradon, seeing how its all crowded with people. Your hardware specs are completely fine to be running KO and should give you around... 40-50FPS in not so crowded places (ie. CZ).
    My guess is the HDD running slow, most likely packed with random shit, try cleaning it up some as well as cleaning its registry.. use tools like TuneUp Utilities 2009 for that. Also i&#39;d never run your programs/games on the same partition as your windows, which is why I have a 20gb partition ONLY for the OS, everything else goes on D:\ or E:\. If none of that helps, you may want to reformat and see if it does you any good.

yamato

It&#39;s normal to have somewhat of a low FPS in moradon, seeing how its all crowded with people. Your hardware specs are completely fine to be running KO and should give you around... 40-50FPS in not so crowded places (ie. CZ).
    My guess is the HDD running slow, most likely packed with random shit, try cleaning it up some as well as cleaning its registry.. use tools like TuneUp Utilities 2009 for that. Also i&#39;d never run your programs/games on the same partition as your windows, which is why I have a 20gb partition ONLY for the OS, everything else goes on D:\ or E:\. If none of that helps, you may want to reformat and see if it does you any good.[/b]
    will do ... thx for the advise

ill post the result if theres improvement ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast