Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

frames per second

This is a discussion on frames per second within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or its only ati cards that suffering this problem ?.....this is annoying when go to war or in pk .... ...
Page: 5

yamato

or its only ati cards that suffering this problem ?.....this is annoying when go to war or in pk .... your screen just freeze there for 2 sec n the next thing u know is dead lol ....

!Premier_Assassin!

i average about 15-20 fps pretty much anywhere lol
    1.5 gig of ram
    and 128mb vid card :lol:

i average about 15-20 fps pretty much anywhere lol
    1.5 gig of ram
    and 128mb vid card :lol:[/b]
    OMG THAT FREAKIN PICKACHU IS TOO CUTE AQ!

ummmmmmmm i remember one time, sanctis was mad cuz he got only 30 fraps in moradon when there was that crasy thing where the hackers would dc everyone in like 3 seconds with their random novas and stuff..... and i was sad, because thats how much i get on a good day in ardream or in a quite spot

yamato

still no solution .... all can do is merchant .... im damn BORINGGG

I have old pc ( about 5 year's now) and i have about 20-25 fps in game. I was checking what should help to get more fp's, so i overclock my processor and even tryed better but it only gives faster loading.Same with the ram, changed 512 to 2gb and ko is loading faster, but fp's are the same.My friend have similar pc to my but im using radeon 9200 atm and he has 9550 and he has few fp's more so i think the most importand is graphic card.Im gonna change my pc couz new verions of ko need's better pc. 1st version of ko was running great on my pc, and now i have less than 10 fp's i mora.

my tip: invest in good graphic card

zrocker0404

I think ATI cards suck w/ KO. I have a OLD Nvidia card on my computer that is not builder for gaming and i had like 512 ram with that and got good FPS like 15+ in wars (good for many anyways) when that died my dad got me a ATI card and i get over 5 seconds of lag EVERYWHERE, moradon = 1-3 fps tops, EMC town is like 5 fps, eslant no paryt like 10, eslant w/ party like para i get like 6.
    So, old Nvidia + 512ram > new ATI w/ 1Gig+ ram.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345