Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Frames per second...

This is a discussion on Frames per second... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im purchasing a amd athlon 4200+ X2(Dual core) 2 gigs ram geforce 6100(meh, i'll deal with it for now) Was ...
Page: 1

lazerface

Im purchasing a

amd athlon 4200+ X2(Dual core)
    2 gigs ram
    geforce 6100(meh, i'll deal with it for now)

Was wondering how much fps i could get with this setup?

Hypnos

I can say that a dual core CPU won't help with KO. KO will only use one core.

ViSeH

Don't buy an amd buy an intel core 2 dou

lazerface

Don't buy an amd buy an intel core 2 dou[/b]

No, amd ftw.

ViSeH

core 2 is much better but whatever

lazerface

I didn't ask for tips on what to buy, i asked if anyone had a similar comp, and knew the fps average

Hells Kitchen

actually you didnt ask if anyone had a similar comp, all you asked if anyone new how many fps you could get..... and tbh all they were doing was giving you their opinion.

lazerface

actually you didnt ask if anyone had a similar comp, all you asked if anyone new how many fps you could get..... and tbh all they were doing was giving you their opinion.[/b]

Did i ask for an opinion on what parts to buy? Idiot.

I asked if anyone knew about how much fps this comp would run, and someone with a similar comp would know, thats implied.

Dunno why people such as yourself post with useless information/opinions

TristoN

actually you didnt ask if anyone had a similar comp, all you asked if anyone new how many fps you could get..... and tbh all they were doing was giving you their opinion.[/b]
    Did he ask for an opinion on what parts to buy? Idiot.

He asked if anyone knew about how much fps his comp would run, and someone with a similar comp would know, thats implied.

Dunno why people such as yourself post with useless information/opinions

Hells Kitchen

its a fricken fourm if he doesnt like it then he needs to go fucking ask a computer store, a fourm is based on people giving there opinions, i never told him what to buy so get ur shit right before talking... what I said is true, its not useless its a fact. get over it little kid.

lazerface

its a fricken fourm if he doesnt like it then he needs to go fucking ask a computer store, a fourm is based on people giving there opinions, i never told him what to buy so get ur shit right before talking... what I said is true, its not useless its a fact. get over it little kid.[/b]

A) Forums are based on giving opinions BASED ON THE TOPIC

B ) The other guy told me what to buy, and thats who i was talking about.

C) A Computer store wouldn't be able to tell me FPS in a random game such as KO.

D) Little kid? you're probably one of those 16 year old's who think they are grown, guess what? you're not.

TristoN

its a fricken fourm if he doesnt like it then he needs to go fucking ask a computer store, a fourm is based on people giving there opinions, i never told him what to buy so get ur shit right before talking... what I said is true, its not useless its a fact. get over it little kid.[/b]
    What you said did not address the topic of the post, meaning its worthless spam. And on a forum, that makes you a noob.

Hells Kitchen

It relates to to topic dumb nutts, shows how smart you are.... a noob? wow and how old are we ? grow up dude, if the dude is only going to cry over what people are telling him then he needs to suck it up and get over it.... no one can tell for sure how many fucking fps hes going to get that depends on number of things, now stop sucking your friends little pecker and let him talk for himself. GG

TristoN

It relates to to topic dumb nutts, shows how smart you are.... a noob? wow and how old are we ? grow up dude, if the dude is only going to cry over what people are telling him then he needs to suck it up and get over it.... no one can tell for sure how many fucking fps hes going to get that depends on number of things, now stop sucking your friends little pecker and let him talk for himself. GG[/b]
    Why are you posting with your worthless opinion in his topic? Again, no one would know for sure unless

THEY HAD A SIMILAR COMP

Wow, don't you look like a dipshit now. Your words, not mine.

lazerface

It relates to to topic dumb nutts, shows how smart you are.... a noob? wow and how old are we ? grow up dude, if the dude is only going to cry over what people are telling him then he needs to suck it up and get over it.... no one can tell for sure how many fucking fps hes going to get that depends on number of things, now stop sucking your friends little pecker and let him talk for himself. GG[/b]

It has nothing to do with my fps, did you give a number? a rough estimate? No, you simply gave your worthless opinion on something irrelevant. Someone with a similar comp can give me a ROUGH IDEA of how much fps i could/will get.

Just stop posting here, you're worthless opinion isn't wanted/needed.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast