Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Frames per second...

This is a discussion on Frames per second... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; even with a similar comp it doesnt mean shit dude... i guess you dont know shit about computer... it takes ...
Page: 2

Hells Kitchen

even with a similar comp it doesnt mean shit dude... i guess you dont know shit about computer... it takes more then just having a similar comp to know exactly the FPS he would be getting... GG , but again your to ignorant to know any of this.

TristoN

even with a similar comp it doesnt mean shit dude... i guess you dont know shit about computer... it takes more then just having a similar comp to know exactly the FPS he would be getting... GG , but again your to ignorant to know any of this.[/b]
    You are right, King. He asked for exact FPS, I see that in his first post.

Similar comp = similar FPS. If you get 100 FPS with identical machine, he'll get closer to 100 then to 5.

Learn to be smart please.

lazerface

even with a similar comp it doesnt mean shit dude... i guess you dont know shit about computer... it takes more then just having a similar comp to know exactly the FPS he would be getting... GG , but again your to ignorant to know any of this.[/b]

I think you're clueless when it comes to computers.

2 comps with the same/very similar specs will get similar fps, so long as one doesnt have any viruses/trojans/background programs causing fps lag.

l2comp kid.

Hells Kitchen

not 100% true, but if you say so. Some day young grasshopper you will learn. As for smart trust me im smart enough.

lazerface

not 100% true, but if you say so. Some day young grasshopper you will learn. As for smart trust me im smart enough.[/b]
    Explain how its not true.

If 2 people have the same exact comp, with no viruses/trojans/large background programs running.

Say 1 of them gets 50 fps.

You're saying the other wont get 40-60ish as well?

You're clueless, why don't you explain WHY instead of PRETENDING you know shit

TristoN

If 2 people have the same exact comp, with no viruses/trojans/large background programs running.

You're clueless, why don't you explain WHY instead of PRETENDING you know shit[/b]
    +1, your an idiot sir.

By the way, do you know what a motherboard is? Sorry, old grasshopper, but you're full of shit.

gauf

not 100% true, but if you say so. Some day young grasshopper you will learn. As for smart trust me im smart enough.[/b]
    You said dumb nutts. You can't be more then 12 years old. Please kid, go finger paint and play with your playdough. Let the big kids talk, mmk?

Hells Kitchen

You're clueless, why don't you explain WHY instead of PRETENDING you know shit[/b]

well then there you go, his comment was to brief and vague. Thats like saying I have house how much can I sell it for... well is the house in perfect condition, is it new is it old, and there are certains tweaks you can do or get to make your ingame fps higher as well that you can do with your computer or even game options.

lazerface

well then there you go, his comment was to brief and vague. Thats like saying I have house how much can I sell it for... well is the house in perfect condition, is it new is it old, and there are certains tweaks you can do or get to make your ingame fps higher as well that you can do with your computer or even game options.[/b]
    You're so dumb....

Tweaking will help fps, but they will still be similar/close.

Just stop posting, you're not contributing to the thread at all, just leave.

Hells Kitchen

aww poor kid is upset since i proved a point and made him look sutpid.. LOL ok ill leave your worthless mind alone.

TristoN

well then there you go, his comment was to brief and vague. Thats like saying I have house how much can I sell it for... well is the house in perfect condition, is it new is it old, and there are certains tweaks you can do or get to make your ingame fps higher as well that you can do with your computer or even game options.[/b]
    2 Things:
    1, that makes it no longer similar computer.
    2, if so, it would be noted. However, you sir are an idiot. I hope you extend your thumb, place it on your chair, and sit on it. Then spin around. Slowly.

lazerface

aww poor kid is upset since i proved a point and made him look sutpid.. LOL ok ill leave your worthless mind alone.[/b]

A) Stop calling me kid, you're probably 16.

B ) Made me look stupid? How so? Your DIGGING for a way for you to be right, and you're still incorrect.

C) l2comp, you're clueless.

Tired of these stupid ass kids..

Hells Kitchen

it would be similar you renob, if you did that then it wouldnt make it exact.. god your a true retard.

TristoN

aww poor kid is upset since i proved a point and made him look sutpid.. LOL ok ill leave your worthless mind alone.[/b]
    wrong. Hey dumbass, its stupid. And for the record, you were the one who was wrong. Go somewhere else and try to be smart, its not working here. Your 1.1 grade point average is reflected in your inability to communicate. Try with monkeys, I hear they listen good.

TristoN

it would be similar you renob, if you did that then it wouldnt make it exact.. god your a true retard.[/b]
    HE NEVER ASKED FOR EXACT. L2 read english?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast