Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Frames per second...

This is a discussion on Frames per second... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow sorry for writing 80 wpm and believe it or not people make mistakes, stop trying to act hard core ...
Page: 3

Hells Kitchen

wow sorry for writing 80 wpm and believe it or not people make mistakes, stop trying to act hard core over the internet will ya? as for GPA ? LOL im a EMT who isnt in some gay little high school like you probably... get over it dude your life is over. Stop trying to correct someone over a fourm, get a life and move on thanks.

lazerface

wow sorry for writing 80 wpm and believe it or not people make mistakes, stop trying to act hard core over the internet will ya? as for GPA ? LOL im a EMT who isnt in some gay little high school like you probably... get over it dude your life is over. Stop trying to correct someone over a fourm, get a life and move on thanks.[/b]

80 wpm? Thats really slow, you're fat fingers probably can't go any faster though.

You know SHIT about computers, just log off.

Btw about the life comment, you're sitting here argueing with "kids" Mr.EMT sir.

TristoN

wow sorry for writing 80 wpm and believe it or not people make mistakes, stop trying to act hard core over the internet will ya? as for GPA ? LOL im a EMT who isnt in some gay little high school like you probably... get over it dude your life is over. Stop trying to correct someone over a fourm, get a life and move on thanks.[/b]
    You're tough, 80 wpm. The average high school grad who takes a Word processing course averages between 120 and 150. But of course, you would know that, you're an EMT. Also, EMT's require litte school comparatively to other, *cough* real *cough* doctors, and most of them are, hmm, similar to you. Dumb.

Hells Kitchen

and whatever doesnt matter I proved I was right, and now were just wasting this litte girls thread... unlike you I have a life and must go hang out with my g/f now.. so long little kiddo, its been fun listening to your ignorant little mind.

Considering i just did it 1 year ago, and im going to be a paramedic fireman, so yes get your facts right before you talk. GG, shows how stupid you are for thinking before you ask.

TristoN

and whatever doesnt matter I proved I was right, and now were just wasting this litte girls thread... unlike you I have a life and must go hang out with my g/f now.. so long little kiddo, its been fun listening to your ignorant little mind.[/b]
    Wait, super EMT man, what if your girlfriend chokes in an argument with you over your video card? Its obvious your too scrawny and punk to wrap your arms around her 400 pound fatass frame. How can you save her?

TristoN

Considering i just did it 1 year ago, and im going to be a paramedic fireman, so yes get your facts right before you talk. GG, shows how stupid you are for thinking before you ask.[/b]
    Okay? You're not tough, or a real doctor, or anyone with education. You're a dumbass fireman making shit for money. Please son, only reason we have firemen in this country is for beaners like you whose houses catch on fire because they fall asleep smoking and they don't know how to use a fire extinguisher. BTW, you gotta pull the pin first.

Anything else?

lazerface

and whatever doesnt matter I proved I was right, and now were just wasting this litte girls thread... unlike you I have a life and must go hang out with my g/f now.. so long little kiddo, its been fun listening to your ignorant little mind.

Considering i just did it 1 year ago, and im going to be a paramedic fireman, so yes get your facts right before you talk. GG, shows how stupid you are for thinking before you ask.[/b]

You didn't prove shit, your trying so hard to think of a way to be right, but tweaking doesn't change much.

Grats you have a girlfriend, you're successful.

TristoN

Grats you have a girlfriend, you're successful.[/b]
    $10 says shes a fatttttttttty.

Hells Kitchen

rofl keep telling yourself that your both the nerds, my g/f is 5'4 and 115 trust me shes not fat at all... as for me neither am I :-D, haters is all you 2 are and its fine, because your your self-esteem is already for being fat nerds with no life you gotta try to act cool on the internet, and tbh here in california fireman make over 100k a year, so if you think thats shit then your a funny man. So dont tell me about education. ROFL low lifes go out and look outside once in a while will you.

Hells Kitchen

keep licking each others e-cocks you fucking homos one cant stick up for themself so they get there e-butt buddy lol gotta love nerds with no life.

wawh

keep licking each others e-cocks you fucking homos one cant stick up for themself so they get there e-butt buddy lol gotta love nerds with no life.[/b]
    stop wasting time with them <_< , you&#39;re sinking to their lvl

... but the fps will be +50, of that you can be sure, having the same system, doesnt mean you have the same fps

hej

If you find a CPU that manage 50+ FPS then am imprested.

Cant be arsed to read 3 pages of flames, but i have an AMD 5000, 2 x 1GB 800MHz Dual RAM, Geforce 7900 GS, in other words, a little bit more powerful PC than urs, and I have around 60~120 FPS (got me really surprised when i saw the result after i put these parts together).

Moradon server 1 with max merchants on screen: 15~20FPS
    Lunar 5 mins before war start: 15FPS
    CZ: 60~100FPS
    EMC/Lufferson: 80~120FPS
    A place with no ppl at all (a little corner): 150~180FPS

My old computer was an AMD 2400, 1GB RAM, Geforce 4 MX (lol)

Moradon server 1 with max merchants on screen: 5~10FPS
    Lunar 5 mins before war start: 3~5FPS
    CZ: 20~40FPS
    EMC/Lufferson: 30~50FPS

This should give u an idea how its gonna be.

PS: Dual core DOES gives some advantage over single core, when u have dual core, u can have KO running and ur system is only 50% loaded, that means u can do other things like listening music, start a movie, or any other task loaded without feel any different. While single core have to suffer greatly system load with 100% by KO, and u can hardly do anything else, unless u set KO prioity down to "lower". But yes, KO only use 1 of the core.
    Another thing is FRAPS, with my new computer I cant tell if i have FRAPS recording or not, but with my old computer its almost unplayable with FRAPS running (still wondering how I made my recent pk movie lol)

Aluzion

I had a good comp till my video card fried lol...

AMD 3200+ XP
    ATI Radeon 9800PRO 512gb
    1 GB dual channel ram OCZ cooling plates
    80 Gig SATA western hd

Moradon is usually 20fps
    wars 20-30 fps
    cz 30+ fps
    normal crap 60+ fps

in counter-strike my fps would be over 1200+..

dual core isnt everything but how well your parts "talk" with each other. if you have a good cooling system along with good communication between comp parts, your system will run more effectively.

I ran FRAPS with my system and it isnt dual core and wasnt told about the priority setting for KO and I could play just fine without any lag and such.

Nofear19

Maybe you should just go back to topic and stfu .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast