Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Frames per second...

This is a discussion on Frames per second... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe you should just go back to topic and stfu .[/b] +1 ^...
Page: 4

Hells Kitchen

Maybe you should just go back to topic and stfu .[/b]
    +1 ^

gauf

+1 ^[/b]
    Hey retard I live in cali, if firemen are making 100k+ a year, then why is there a statewide shortage of them, and barely any applications coming in this year? Oh I know why, because your full of shit.

Hells Kitchen

umm if your poor living in a broke ass county then sure, but know what your talking about before your saying it. If your in a popular busy county for example, LA or san diego , orange county your making over 100+ k counting over time. I think I would know considering I have family in the bussiness as well going into it, i think i know how much I would be making before i start making a career ok thanks.

shortage of them, its not a easy program, fireman/paramedic schooling is long and they put you in lot of physical training that a lot of fat kids cant do or put up with... and they arent looking for hard half ass people to do the job, they want people that are 100% able to do it and can save a life paramedic fireman make good money.

lazerface

Cant be arsed to read 3 pages of flames, but i have an AMD 5000, 2 x 1GB 800MHz Dual RAM, Geforce 7900 GS, in other words, a little bit more powerful PC than urs, and I have around 60~120 FPS (got me really surprised when i saw the result after i put these parts together).

Moradon server 1 with max merchants on screen: 15~20FPS
    Lunar 5 mins before war start: 15FPS
    CZ: 60~100FPS
    EMC/Lufferson: 80~120FPS
    A place with no ppl at all (a little corner): 150~180FPS

My old computer was an AMD 2400, 1GB RAM, Geforce 4 MX (lol)

Moradon server 1 with max merchants on screen: 5~10FPS
    Lunar 5 mins before war start: 3~5FPS
    CZ: 20~40FPS
    EMC/Lufferson: 30~50FPS

This should give u an idea how its gonna be.

PS: Dual core DOES gives some advantage over single core, when u have dual core, u can have KO running and ur system is only 50% loaded, that means u can do other things like listening music, start a movie, or any other task loaded without feel any different. While single core have to suffer greatly system load with 100% by KO, and u can hardly do anything else, unless u set KO prioity down to "lower". But yes, KO only use 1 of the core.
    Another thing is FRAPS, with my new computer I cant tell if i have FRAPS recording or not, but with my old computer its almost unplayable with FRAPS running (still wondering how I made my recent pk movie lol)[/b]

Thanks a lot man, thats what i've been looking for =)

gauf

umm if your poor living in a broke ass county then sure, but know what your talking about before your saying it. If your in a popular busy county for example, LA or san diego , orange county your making over 100+ k counting over time. I think I would know considering I have family in the bussiness as well going into it, i think i know how much I would be making before i start making a career ok thanks.

shortage of them, its not a easy program, fireman/paramedic schooling is long and they put you in lot of physical training that a lot of fat kids cant do or put up with... and they arent looking for hard half ass people to do the job, they want people that are 100% able to do it and can save a life paramedic fireman make good money.[/b]
    I live in San diego. They haven't even gotten 100 apps yet, they usually have around 3,000.

Hells Kitchen

lol, was i wasnt talking about apps and I doubt that with showing proof... but it really doesnt matter as long as the money there making is really good as a paramedic fireman.

wOLfi

with a geforce 6100 u'll never get 60+ frames that is for sure

TristoN

shortage of them, its not a easy program, fireman/paramedic schooling is long and they put you in lot of physical training that a lot of fat kids cant do or put up with... and they arent looking for hard half ass people to do the job, they want people that are 100% able to do it and can save a life paramedic fireman make good money.[/b]
    lol, keep telling yourself that kid. Pussy, i mean, fireman training, is a joke. I know middle schoolers in better shape than your fat ass. Next?

Hells Kitchen

lol, middle schoolers wouldnt be even able to run up the floors with all the weight on there back but once again your trying to act cool, but whatever. Your must really be some hater kid that sit home all day with no life and no friends so you gotta to to pick a fight on a fourm for fun.

your pathetic. you show no respect to a honor person who trys to probably save little fat fuck kid like you who probably have trouble breathing and goes into cardiac arrest and yet they get shit from a kid like you... grow up and stop sucking on your moms boob.

TristoN

lol, middle schoolers wouldnt be even able to run up the floors with all the weight on there back but once again your trying to act cool, but whatever. Your must really be some hater kid that sit home all day with no life and no friends so you gotta to to pick a fight on a fourm for fun.

your pathetic. you show no respect to a honor person who trys to probably save little fat fuck kid like you who probably have trouble breathing and goes into cardiac arrest and yet they get shit from a kid like you... grow up and stop sucking on your moms boob.[/b]
    Actually, jackass, I'm one of the most fit people I know. I work out 6 days a week twice a day on top of going to high school and college part time and holding a job and a successful relationship. I no longer play KO as its not one of my priorities. My overall fitness has always been great, and considering my scores on the United States Military Academy (thats West Point for you noobs) says I am physically fit enough to qualify there, there is a greater chance I would be puling your ass out of the fire because you fell over "from all of that weight."

I like firemen, don't get me wrong, but its shit money. Don't make something out of it that it isn't.
    Next?

Hells Kitchen

shit money? hmm k well if 100k a year is shit then so be it.... and trust me fireman are in a shape dude, they run basically everyday since there on call waiting for something to happen, of course you get the lazy ones just like the military are mostly little panzys once they get into war, they talk shit before going but once they are there, they are scared shit less as they should be cuz there all talk. My dad was a coreman 20 years and would laugh at how stupid marines were thinking how strong and cool they were till he had to fix there stupid asses. And to be honest, you wont be making much in the military but its nice to have the benefits i suppose after those 10 years in service.... but then again you get the same as a paramedic fireman there both good benefit jobs.

TristoN

shit money? hmm k well if 100k a year is shit then so be it.... and trust me fireman are in a shape dude, they run basically everyday since there on call waiting for something to happen, of course you get the lazy ones just like the military are mostly little panzys once they get into war, they talk shit before going but once they are there, they are scared shit less as they should be cuz there all talk. My dad was a coreman 20 years and would laugh at how stupid marines were thinking how strong and cool they were till he had to fix there stupid asses. And to be honest, you wont be making much in the military but its nice to have the benefits i suppose after those 10 years in service.... but then again you get the same as a paramedic fireman there both good benefit jobs.[/b]
    I hope someone shoots you right in the face.

Hells Kitchen

truth hurts

edit: Im not saying its a bad thing either, its just 90% think there all god and hardcore but once there finally there they are scared shit less, which most people would but no need for them to talk all shit before going into it as if war is such a cool thing, because once they come out there like wow it changed me blah blah blah....

TristoN

truth hurts

edit: Im not saying its a bad thing either, its just 90% think there all god and hardcore but once there finally there they are scared shit less, which most people would but no need for them to talk all shit before going into it as if war is such a cool thing, because once they come out there like wow it changed me blah blah blah....[/b]
    Okay tough ass, why odn't you go enlist. Oh, cuz your chicken shit, my bad.

Hells Kitchen

chicken shit? lol it doesnt take a hardcore strong person to enlist but ok. Plus i'd rather make more money doing what im doing and not go over seas for 9 months this way im still close to my family, I wouldnt want to chance moving around back and forth on bases and put my familt thru all that crap... I lived it with my dad when I was younger and its a big waste of time moving back and forth, I would rather have my family live where they want doing what I want to do this way we are all happy. To be honest military is about 80% people who cant do anything else with there life so they go into it... not saying its a bad thing but when kids get outta high school they cant do much or there to lazy to go to college. Guess someone has to do the dirty work.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast